Axl Rose out at London Nightclub

Amir

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks less bloated in the face at least, not so much underneath though. If he had a better haircut and grew a goatee to hide the chin I'd say this is definitely one of the better pictures from the last year.

He's also not giving the camera the bug-eyed look he often gives in fan pictures. :lol:

Jesus. Someone needs to tell him that he's starting to look horrible. I mean, come on we have to call a spade a spade here. I love Axl just as much as the rest of us but man, he looks like shit. He's starting to look as puffy as Vince Neil. What the fuck happened between 2006 and 2013???

Who cares. He looks happy.

I thought people would be praising him for not having sunglasses and a hat on. I guess not.

Definitely have to praise him for that. He looks great, not fat, not old & happy. Love these photos, why can't he look like this on stage. Check it out, he's not even wearing that studded jacket - this is too much for me. fainting-smiley.gif?1292867591

Yeah, it looks like he has been enjoying food and not that much time spent in the gym, and he has a few years racked on.

I wouldn't say he looks like shit though, just out of shape. Consider for a moment that he can completely change his habitus around in just say three to four months if he goes on a hard regimen, if he wants to.

Maybe he will bother for CD2? ;)