Axl Rose out at London Nightclub

Amir

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still like gnr as much as ever! they rule! in fact, they were inducted into the rock n' roll hall of fame last year, and lots of fans came out and praised them too! the problem is, for too long the forum world's narrow paradigm has allowed 'being a fan of gnr' to be defined as 'supporting whatever axl rose is doing at the moment.'

i'm pretty sure queen message boards aren't demanding fans of queen only discuss paul rodgers or be run out as non-fans.

but for the record, we both love axl's new look.

In my pont of view Axl looks still hadsome and sex. and happy ! Dont really matter his shape.

Anthony kieds is ugly!

You must be confused to call kiedis ugly but not Axl

and i think Axl is gorgeous

She´s not alone. I never considered Kiedis attractive, he always looked pretty ugly to me. It´s obvious that Axl has changed a lot but imo he´s still attractive. Now Bon Jovi...that´s a different story, that man´s fucking hot.

Guest bellastar2355

In my pont of view Axl looks still hadsome and sex. and happy ! Dont really matter his shape.

Anthony kieds is ugly!

She´s not alone. I never considered Kiedis attractive, he always looked pretty ugly to me. It´s obvious that Axl has changed a lot but imo he´s still attractive. Now Bon Jovi...that´s a different story, that man´s fucking hot.

:lol: I guess different Strokes for different folks.... I for one find nothing attractive about Bon Jovi

Anthony kieds is ugly!

:lol: I guess different Strokes for different folks.... I for one find nothing attractive about Bon Jovi

I found Bon Jovi sexy for a minute until I heard him in an interview. Unbelievable ego on that boy.

Guest bellastar2355

If Axl got a liposuction they could mould a new range of GNR scented candles.

Not sure what the scent would be though.

:rofl-lol:

I would totally join Nightrain for a chance to win a candle made out of Axl's fat :lol:

Edited by bellastar2355

Anthony kieds is ugly!

November Rain :lol::lol::lol: Kieds is pretty ugly to me too.

I thing Bon Jovi s is more attractive today then when he was young.

Axl always have a good look, each age each moment in his life had his beautiful

many guys with 40´s old has a same physical as Bart Simpson

All of you on here who are making negative comments about Axl's looks remind me of a bunch of 13 year old girls on their menstrual cycle.

Seriously, you all are ridiculous.

Just a few months ago when GNR were touring, some of you posted youtubes of waiting for your "idol" Axl Rose to sign stuff outside and were kissing his ass and worshipping the ground he walked on and were shouting, "we love you Axl".

NOTHING WAS EVER MENTIONED THEN ABOUT HOW HE LOOKS.

Now, a picture surfaces after he has fucking been on tour for a whole month to please fans in Australia and other parts of the world and you people don't even think to consider how grueling touring can be with the time changes, stress, etc.

Who the fuck cares what the man look likes. I can guarantee all of you making negative comments that you would NEVER say this to his face you would go all fanboy/fangirl on him as evidenced in many youtube videos.

He's allowed to have fun, he's allowed to drink, he's allowed to look how he feels comfortable. Do all of you give a shit what your friends look like or what other celebrities look like? Celebrities are real people too believe it or not.

Axl looks just fine. He sings just fine and he entertains your ass just fine.

Now shut the fuck up already about all of these stupid posts about his appearance and go look in the mirror at your own ass and quit worrying about how Axl looks.

And while you are at it, go the store and by an extra box of tampons for your menstrual cycle so you will calm the fuck down and quit acting so ridiculous.

:jerkoff:

Way 2 go Tabitha, the entire little group of unfans are constantly on the rag :lol:

Axl out and about, and smiling is only a good thing.

We are all more likely to get new GnR music if Axl's a happy camper. Not much chance of new music if he's a depressed OCD recluse.

Music aside, I'm glad to see Axl enjoying his life. I hope it continues to get better and better for him.

:)

Axl out and about, and smiling is only a good thing.

We are all more likely to get new GnR music if Axl's a happy camper. Not much chance of new music if he's a depressed OCD recluse.

Music aside, I'm glad to see Axl enjoying his life. I hope it continues to get better and better for him.

:)

Well said! The only thing that matters is happiness and music.

I don´t understand why people never consider the fact that he obviously has mental issues. I suffer from major depressive episodes and i´m glad that nobody judges me for the way i look when i feel bad. And even in times when i recover i don´t look perfectly fine because of the lack of sleep / weight gain / weight loss / medication etc. I´m far from being 50 but i´m sure that it will be more difficult then to look alright due to the stress/mental issues.

I don´t understand why people never consider the fact that he obviously has mental issues. I suffer from major depressive episodes and i´m glad that nobody judges me for the way i look when i feel bad. And even in times when i recover i don´t look perfectly fine because of the lack of sleep / weight gain / weight loss / medication etc. I´m far from being 50 but i´m sure that it will be more difficult then to look alright due to the stress/mental issues.

Finally someone making sense.

Axl is literally crazy. Read the symptoms of maniac depression disorder, it even includes brutal weight variation.

Got to admit i have massive up's and downs. I've never been to see a doctor about it, but I have days when I feel 200% only for the next days to feel like trash. To plan things is difficult, as I never know how well I will feel on the day. When that day arrives, if on a down, there's no way around it, other than to get through it, and wait for the next day. Sometimes it swtiches from a day to day thing to a week to week thing. There's no rhyme nor reason to it. Maybe it's more common than most think.

Edited by vaida

As a UK resident myself, I'm more intrigued by what Axl was actually doing in London. I doubt he went all the way there to go clubbing. Hopefully some UK dates are on the horizon.

It might have something to do with O2 and the DVD (that's still in the making).

or..

I guess the U.K. will get some more tour dates.. and the Chinese tour returns for the 3rd (or 4th time) to the U.K.

or..

Maybe wants a U.K. record Co. to deal with a new release..

I bet MSL has the answer but cannot tell :tongue2:

Edited by vaida