'GN'R' Japan EP - what's it worth?

Powerage5

23kyzib.jpg

I picked this up at a record show some time ago for about $30, and I've never really found much info on this one. So...what exactly is it worth, how rare is it, etc.? It's in pretty nice shape. No OBI strip - did this release even come with one as I've never seen a picture of it...

Not sure if you've read about it on troccolis site, but if you haven't you definitely want to.

http://www.troccolitm.com/gnrep.html?1165123198078

There were bootlegs made, so yours very well could be one. If it isn't, that's a pretty good steal!

Edit: All the ones on eBay lately are prices at $120+ so I'm not in the market for buying one off there. If you ever see another powerage for that cheap pick me one up! :)

Edited by jman2000

23kyzib.jpg

I picked this up at a record show some time ago for about $30, and I've never really found much info on this one. So...what exactly is it worth, how rare is it, etc.? It's in pretty nice shape. No OBI strip - did this release even come with one as I've never seen a picture of it...

Never seen that artwork before, might be boot.. I have the real on myself and got it for 75$ a few years ago.

23kyzib.jpg

Never seen that artwork before, might be boot.. I have the real on myself and got it for 75$ a few years ago.

If you haven't seen this artwork, then you are talking about a different item than the rest of us here.

Probably.

I don't have the record at my apartment with me, so I'll have to check it when I go home next. I don't recall any of the big giveaways it would be a fake, but Troccoli's site will definitely help me diagnose it :)

I'll update you guys in a few weeks if anyone cares.