If Motley Crue are returning for a second Vegas residency, do you think GnR would/could?

Binge_And_Slash

If you're unaware/not a fan, Motley Crue are returning this September for a second residency at the joint. I'm not sure of the details of the first one but I know it was only within the last 18 months, and they haven't released any new material and as far as I'm aware don't have any immediate plans to. Do you think GNR could or would return in 12 months times or so?

Regardless on your opinions of whether the residency "was a success or not" they drew similar crowds to Crue (maybe even more?!), and personally having gone to 2 of the Guns shows I'd go again in a definite heartbeat.

I think the Vegas residency was a success, but I wouldn't want to see them do another one for the foreseeable future.

The only residency I'd like to catch would be one that unveils an album of new material... With a setlist comprised of songs from CD onwards.

I think it's the sort of setting they could pull something like that off in.

why would Axl release a new album with the leftovers of an album that flopped to begin with?

If it really did flop them they wouldn't have been able to keep the touring going for this long. CD brought GNR back in the mix (even though it didn't have hits like the other albums did). If the tour was cancelled mid 2010 then you would have a case. Want a cookie?

When Vince Neal was on TMS he mentioned how he would love to have big name bands do Vegas shows every year, so if GNR do it again, I will be there, especially if they don't tour Dallas.

I loved seeing GNR in Vegas. Hated the city, but loved seeing GNR. Loved seeing all the cool stuff that Axl and GNR had on display. I think alot of bands should do it.