Beta Assaulted?

2x4

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

Black Sabbath is right. If Axl were around he would be in big trouble at this moment.

Yeah, as long as he was a foot shorter than Axl, carrying a camera with spaghetti arms :lol:

Black Sabbath is right. If Axl were around he would be in big trouble at this moment.

Yeah, as long as he was a foot shorter than Axl, carrying a camera with spaghetti arms :lol:

In fairness Axl is a pretty fiery and intimidating character.

In fairness Axl is a pretty fiery and intimidating character.

Yep...I would not want to be around him when he is piseed.

Anyway I wonder what kind of sick fuck would assault a lady?

She must've been strict/rude/mad at someone who didn't take it well. No one should assault a lady like that.

What does it matter that she is female? No one should be attached, period. Making up specific rules to protect the "weak sex" is just old-fashioned chauvinism.

Crazy! Who would assault a woman?

maybe another woman?

You know I wonder if it was Madison the ex mod on here she lives in New York and Beta and her would go at it in PMs because Madison posted those PMs and Axl ranted on here about her she couldn't get to Axl so she could get to Beta,

She must've been strict/rude/mad at someone who didn't take it well. No one should assault a lady like that.

What does it matter that she is female? No one should be attached, period. Making up specific rules to protect the "weak sex" is just old-fashioned chauvinism.

If you punch me, I'll punch you back. Simple as that. But carry on... :rolleyes:

If you punch me, I'll punch you back. Simple as that. But carry on... :rolleyes:

I'll make allowances for protecting oneself :).

She was assaulted in 2006 in NYC:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=52424

Tricia Romano of The Village Voice is reporting that GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose and actor Sean Penn were enjoying a private party thrown by Nur Khan and Tommy Saleh Saturday night (May 13) at the Tribeca Grand in New York City when Rose's assistant Beta Lebeis, a striking older woman with platinum white hair, was attacked by an out-of-control unidentified drunk patron. Axl Rose told The Village Voice: "I was having a conversation with Sean Penn when these girls bumped into us. At first we ignored it, but they seemed fixated on my assistant, and did it again." The assistant, after recovering, chalked it up to a bunch of "drunk girls and name-calling."

Sean Penn and Axl... but Beta's the one who gets in the fight??

Wonder if it's the same girls.

She was assaulted in 2006 in NYC:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=52424

Tricia Romano of The Village Voice is reporting that GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose and actor Sean Penn were enjoying a private party thrown by Nur Khan and Tommy Saleh Saturday night (May 13) at the Tribeca Grand in New York City when Rose's assistant Beta Lebeis, a striking older woman with platinum white hair, was attacked by an out-of-control unidentified drunk patron. Axl Rose told The Village Voice: "I was having a conversation with Sean Penn when these girls bumped into us. At first we ignored it, but they seemed fixated on my assistant, and did it again." The assistant, after recovering, chalked it up to a bunch of "drunk girls and name-calling."

Sean Penn and Axl... but Beta's the one who gets in the fight??

Wonder if it's the same girls.

Isn't Beta's hair dark not platinum white?