Beta Assaulted?

2x4

She was assaulted in 2006 in NYC:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=52424

Tricia Romano of The Village Voice is reporting that GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose and actor Sean Penn were enjoying a private party thrown by Nur Khan and Tommy Saleh Saturday night (May 13) at the Tribeca Grand in New York City when Rose's assistant Beta Lebeis, a striking older woman with platinum white hair, was attacked by an out-of-control unidentified drunk patron. Axl Rose told The Village Voice: "I was having a conversation with Sean Penn when these girls bumped into us. At first we ignored it, but they seemed fixated on my assistant, and did it again." The assistant, after recovering, chalked it up to a bunch of "drunk girls and name-calling."

Sean Penn and Axl... but Beta's the one who gets in the fight??

Wonder if it's the same girls.

Isn't Beta's hair dark not platinum white?

57177484.jpg

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope axl finds whoever did this so he can dish out some axl rose style justice for that woman-beating creep.

reminds me of the time axl was arrested in sweeden in 2k6 for getting wasted and biting the security guard at a hotel. he claimed later that he was only acting to protect beta and make sure she was okay. possibly it was another security guard attacking her?

This seems strange....

She said she's pressing charges, meaning she either knew the attacker or someone in the GnR camp held him/her there until police arrived, otherwise it's unlikely they could get the suspect in such a short time frame.

Second, she posted about it publicly, very few people who are assaulted do, especially when it is bad enough for there to be bruises.

Third, she posted pictures of a cocktail, so she's drinking to forget about it, which means it was very stressful.

Also, you would expect Beta to be with a group of people. How often do assaulters target a group of people?

I don't know why, but I have the feeling there's way more to this story. I think it may have been someone she knew.

Edited by liers

She was assaulted in 2006 in NYC:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=52424

Tricia Romano of The Village Voice is reporting that GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose and actor Sean Penn were enjoying a private party thrown by Nur Khan and Tommy Saleh Saturday night (May 13) at the Tribeca Grand in New York City when Rose's assistant Beta Lebeis, a striking older woman with platinum white hair, was attacked by an out-of-control unidentified drunk patron. Axl Rose told The Village Voice: "I was having a conversation with Sean Penn when these girls bumped into us. At first we ignored it, but they seemed fixated on my assistant, and did it again." The assistant, after recovering, chalked it up to a bunch of "drunk girls and name-calling."

Sean Penn and Axl... but Beta's the one who gets in the fight??

Wonder if it's the same girls.

Isn't Beta's hair dark not platinum white?

57177484.jpg

I've always thought that Axl looks really angry at Beta in this photo, it looks as though he is having a go at her over something - she doesn't look too happy either. Edited by Axl's Bandanna

Black Sabbath is right. If Axl were around he would be in big trouble at this moment.

Yeah, as long as he was a foot shorter than Axl, carrying a camera with spaghetti arms :lol:

Len, don't you know that having a bad temper means that you are a Grade A Bad-Ass?

(There are people on this forum who literally think that Axl could hang for 4-5 rounds with Mayweather or either Klitsko).

Black Sabbath is right. If Axl were around he would be in big trouble at this moment.

Yeah, as long as he was a foot shorter than Axl, carrying a camera with spaghetti arms :lol:

In fairness Axl is a pretty fiery and intimidating character.

Yep...I would not want to be around him when he is piseed.

Anyway I wonder what kind of sick fuck would assault a lady?

You are aware that Axl has been accused by four different women of assaulting them.........right?

Four different women filed charges against him.

Two he bought off. One for one for 1 million dollars, and one for 400,000 dollars.

But that's OK, right?

remember June 2006, Stockholm, Sweden, Axl arrested for biting a security guard

Axl claimed to be defending Beta then

GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose has defended allegedly biting a Swedish security guard during a drunken brawl, insisting he was protecting his personal assistant.
The singer was held in a Stockholm jail after being arrested last week (27JUN06) and ordered to pay 10,000 kronor ($1,360/GBP756) in damages to the security guard.
However, he argues the fine is unfair, because the hotel staffer was threatening his female aide.
Rose says, "My assistant BETA and I were talking in the lobby of the hotel when security started to give us a hard time.
"My only concern was to make sure she was okay."
He added, "We had a great gig in Stockholm and I am not going to let this incident spoil that."

:rofl-lol: @ deleted posts in this thread.

I give. She was assaulted. Viciously.

Your posts were deleted because assault isn't a laughing matter, no matter who it happened to or what you think of them. Consider yourself lucky that you didn't receive a warning point or suspension in addition to the deleted posts.

:rofl-lol: @ deleted posts in this thread.

I give. She was assaulted. Viciously.

Your posts were deleted because assault isn't a laughing matter, no matter who it happened to or what you think of them. Consider yourself lucky that you didn't receive a warning point or suspension in addition to the deleted posts.

Please.

Of course assault isn't a laughing matter. But a bunch of forum posters assuming right off the bat that something awful happened just because Beta instagramed photos of cocktails and said she was "assaulted" is a laughing matter. Assault is serious. We should be careful about making assumptions either way before we act like we know what went down. I was making fun of people jumping to conclusions on NO evidence. I was not making fun of assault in general.

FFS.

. Whoever did this obviously did not know who she was or did and didn't care.

Why do you say that?

Because she is a manager of Axl Rose, she is immune to crime?

Axl and beta are just people, like you and me. They are no better than us, nor do they deserve to be treated differently than any other person in the world.