Beta Assaulted?

2x4

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beta is a terrible person, but no person deserves to get assaulted.

Really?? Obviously you know her well to make this assumption.

If Beta is a terrible person what does that make Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez.......

Mean, mean men.

Seriously though, no fan of hers, but getting assaulted isn't cool and hopefully she's OK. She didn't get bruised or anything did she (I can't see any of these Instagram photos or whatever they are so I have no clue what they are of)?

If Beta is a terrible person what does that make Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez.......

She blackmailed Axl to give her and her kids the management. This is enough in my book. The Marc Canter's Son Slash incident. Just to mention a couple of examples.

She blackmailed Axl to give her and her kids the management. This is enough in my book. The Marc Canter's Son Slash incident. Just to mention a couple of examples.

Terrible woman if this is even true which we don't know. If Axl didn't want her as management he wouldn't have had her as management but he hadn't been happy with anyone he's had to date. He's done a lot more since she took over.

Marc Canter's son all she did is leave the room from what I know about this event, not like she slapped Slash or said anything rude to him.

She blackmailed Axl to give her and her kids the management. This is enough in my book.

Huh? She didn't blackmail anyone. That's hilarious. She said that if Axl wouldn't give her the job she'd leave him, or something to that affect. It's called an ultimatum and they can be quite frequent in relationships. We don't even know if she was serious or just said it jokingly. It certainly isn't a crime, which blackmailing per definition always is.

She blackmailed Axl to give her and her kids the management. This is enough in my book.

Huh? She didn't blackmail anyone. That's hilarious. She said that if Axl wouldn't give her the job she'd leave him, or something to that affect. It's called an ultimatum and they can be quite frequent in relationships. We don't even know if she was serious or just said it jokingly. It certainly isn't a crime, which blackmailing per definition always is.

We don't know what her exact words were, Axl does tend to stretch the truth a bit....well quite a bit. Do we even know if this interview is fair dinkum in the first place? I can't see her "leaving" him, she's been with him since the early 90s so maybe her ultimatum was if he wouldn't make her Manager then she wouldn't bother helping him out of tight spots other Managers got him into.

Imagine if the person who you consider to be your mother told you she'd walk out of your life if you didn't do what she wanted.

That is emotional blackmail.

Well, only if you take the "crime" and (probably) "maliciousness" out of blackmail. But keep on reaching for straws in your attempts to vilify Beta. Don't let the English dictionary stop you!

I don't know Beta, but she comes across as a nice woman and a highly competent manager. But then again, I am not a confused kid who is still butt hurt over my favourite band going through some line up changes 20 years ago.

Edited by SoulMonster

Or it could just be tough love, sometimes people close to you need a bit of an ultimatum to give them focus. Without a lot more details on the situation we can't really judge.

Exactly Alfierose, where did she say she'd walk out of his life? She is as attached to him as he is to her so I doubt she said that at all. This is how rumours start.

Imagine if the person who you consider to be your mother told you she'd walk out of your life if you didn't do what she wanted.

That is emotional blackmail.

Well, only if you take the "crime" and (probably) "maliciousness" out of blackmail. But keep on reaching for straws in your attempts to vilify Beta. Don't let the English dictionary stop you!

I don't know Beta, but she comes across as a nice woman and a highly competent manager. But then again, I am not a confused kid who is still butt hurt over my favourite band going through some line up changes 20 years ago.

15674-4784.jpg

Mellow greetings, what seem's to be your boggle?

Or it could just be tough love, sometimes people close to you need a bit of an ultimatum to give them focus. Without a lot more details on the situation we can't really judge.

MJ, Cobain and Whitney may still be alive if they had a person like Beta in their life.

MJ, Cobain and Whitney may still be alive if they had a person like Beta in their life.
That statement is so ironic, it might be a hipster.

if anyone wants to read the quote, it's from axl & beta's team interview with the LA times. the quote about the 'ultimatum' wasn't from axl. it was from beta directly, but yes, i suppose the possibility exists that the interviewer was biased and misrepresented the whole thing to once again try and hurt axl because they want a reunion.

but none of this has anything to do with beta being assaulted, and if the conversation gets sidetracked into the same old discussion about how beta and axl's relationship is weird as fuck, then it'll just be moved to attitude, and i don't want that to happen because this is a potentially fascinating topic.

guys... the manager of gnr and axl's surrogate mother just took to the internet to post about being assaulted. i want to hear more about the story!

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

You won't. She attention seeked via the internet, and felt better. Why should she let you know more now?

you don't know that for sure. maybe they're just in the middle of legal matters and can't share more for the time being.

Maybe her injuries were so severe that she passed. Has anyone heard from Beta since the instagram? Do we know for sure that she is still alive?

You won't. She attention seeked via the internet, and felt better. Why should she let you know more now?

you don't know that for sure. maybe they're just in the middle of legal matters and can't share more for the time being.

Maybe her injuries were so severe that she passed. Has anyone heard from Beta since the instagram? Do we know for sure that she is still alive?

dudes, i totally agree that this is probably crap, inflated for drama's sake. i mean afterall, this is what -- the 3rd or 4th time in the last few years that this 60 year old woman has ended up in fights with strangers? the mental health of both axl and team brasil has never been too reliable. but still... we don't KNOW anything until we hear more!

just play along and keep this thread from getting moved to attitude. it's a potentially awesome topic that axl's manager brought up herself in public. i want to hear more, and there's a chance that we might! so just try and be polite and play ball.