Beta Assaulted?

2x4

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect that with all the ass that DJ has kicked (and bragged to us about) that he probably tracked down the culprit and gave him a real beat down.

So first she fuckin' upset all the Team Brazli worshippers in the forum, made them lose their sleep. She even posted a picture of a drink that was used to make her calm down. And now not a single update on the assault.

Glad everyone makes jokes about it, the pervading attitude here is xactly y u dont and wont know more, same cold hearted motherfuckers that didnt care about the Boston bombing, by all means if it doesnt affect you, personally, than to hell with it- right?

any update on beta's assault? what happens when charges are pressed for assault?

The UN is actually holding a summit next week here in NYC to discuss Beta's assault.

There is a lot of data to collect and evidence to present; seven-tenths of the CIA's manpower has gone towards protecting Ms Beta, and while some feared this would endanger the president, Mr Obama said, "No, no, we have to face facts: Beta is the most important human being on this earth. I'm nothing next to her. If she's harmed, then the universe itself will literally explode in a giant fireball."

I myself have emptied my bank account and bought several GNR beach towels and scented candles, and I will be making a pilgrimage to Brasil to worship at the altar of Team Brasil.

I suggest you do the same.

. Whoever did this obviously did not know who she was or did and didn't care.

Why do you say that?

Because she is a manager of Axl Rose, she is immune to crime?

Axl and beta are just people, like you and me. They are no better than us, nor do they deserve to be treated differently than any other person in the world.

Then maybe you shouldn't be on a forum like this?

. Whoever did this obviously did not know who she was or did and didn't care.

Why do you say that?

Because she is a manager of Axl Rose, she is immune to crime?

Axl and beta are just people, like you and me. They are no better than us, nor do they deserve to be treated differently than any other person in the world.

Then maybe you shouldn't be on a forum like this?

Because I don't think that being a singer or a band's manager makes people more special or different than anybody else, then I shouldn't follow the band on the internet? How does that make any sense at all? Surely you aren't a celebrity worshipper.........are you?

Axl is my favorite rock singer. I've seen GnR live several times. Been a huge fan of GnR since the 80s - bought each album the band has put out 4-5 times each over the years. But in your view, I shouldn't post on a GnR forum because I don't think that Beta is a better or more important human being the rest of us. OK fella.

Any more info. on this?

Yeah it was Groghan, he confessed he did it to show that Beta is no different to any other person and being the manager of gnr doesn't make her more important than anyone else.
HA! :lol: :lol: This place is a zoo 2day Edited by sailaway

Any more info. on this?

Yeah it was Groghan, he confessed he did it to show that Beta is no different to any other person and being the manager of gnr doesn't make her more important than anyone else.

Funny!

But in all seriousness, men who hit women are as low as it gets. I know you guys defend Axl for his abusive against woman, but it just isn't something I think is justified for any reason except in some self defense situations.

And yes, I don't put rock singers or rock managers/babysitters on a pedestal about anybody else. Celebrity worship is weird. It sucks if Beta was assaulted.........but no more so than if any member of this forum was assaulted.

• 3 weeks later...