Benefit concert for victims of Boston marathon

sliverjazz

If it did happen, The should have a set list of KOHD, Maddy, and CITR.

And a snippet of Estranged on the "I never wanted you to die" part.

I never wanted it to die. Does Axl insert you nowadows, wouldn't put it past him.

Edited by jimb0

New Kids on the Block are prob. going to do something for it because one of them was in the marathon. Maybe some Boston based bands will do something to help out.

But why does everything need a benefit concert? They're probably going to have some sort of bank account set up in someone's name who was injured. Red Cross always needs blood when something like this happens. Just donate.

Some cold hearted motherfuckers around here, guess if it doesn't affect them on a personal level it isn't important

Just some folks who really hate Americans, they can barely hold back their glee whenever something like this happens in America. Kinda ironic they're fans of an American rock band.

That's the biggest difference, you don't see Americans celebrate tragedies that happen in other countries.

Some cold hearted motherfuckers around here, guess if it doesn't affect them on a personal level it isn't important

Not just here but people in general appear to be cold hearted.

a bitch at work barged in on me as I was watching the news on TV this morning and said " oh, I stopped watching that yesterday, I don't care about it anymore, blah blah, blah ".

really, I feel for the new generation of kids growing up-but then again I don't as most of them are sociopaths. No one opens doors for you anymore, there are no more yes ma'am, yes sir, a polite excuse me...not even a thank you or you're welcome anymore.

I'm glad I grew up in the late 80's, 90's....

This has to be one of the worst comments I've ever read in my life

Can the people who worked at the fertilizer plant in Texas have a benefit concert?

Hear, hear! It's hardly been in the news. :)

Here's a video of the explosion-

I think with all those bands playing San Antonio, this is going to be brought up at the festival...

Just some folks who really hate Americans, they can barely hold back their glee whenever something like this happens in America. Kinda ironic they're fans of an American rock band.

That's the biggest difference, you don't see Americans celebrate tragedies that happen in other countries.

or American tv shows or American movies etc

Guest bellastar2355

Not just here but people in general appear to be cold hearted.

a bitch at work barged in on me as I was watching the news on TV this morning and said " oh, I stopped watching that yesterday, I don't care about it anymore, blah blah, blah ".

really, I feel for the new generation of kids growing up-but then again I don't as most of them are sociopaths. No one opens doors for you anymore, there are no more yes ma'am, yes sir, a polite excuse me...not even a thank you or you're welcome anymore.

I'm glad I grew up in the late 80's, 90's....

This has to be one of the worst comments I've ever read in my life

Defintley not the worst, but one of the worst lol