Who was the 'household name' that leaked Chinese Democracy to Skwerl?

Guest NGOG

My guess - Alan Moulder was going to remix some of the ChiDem songs, or NIN was sharing the studio with GNR at the time, maybe both.

I think Skwerl had said the same thing about A Perfect Circle using the same studio because it was already paid for. There's prob. other bands who got to sneak in some studio time when GNR wasn't using it.

The ChiDem sign's interesting because GNR never played Toledo in 2006. Maybe Robin stole it and brought it on tour with them.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ChiDem sign's interesting because GNR never played Toledo in 2006. Maybe Robin stole it and brought it on tour with them.

Obviously, all those NIN photos are photoshopped. LOL @ Robin bringing a sign. Robin wasn't even there.

People don't seem to understand the concept of 'household name'. It does not apply to Josh Freese.

The GNR/APC/connection is plausible, but false.

People don't seem to understand the concept of 'household name'. It does not apply to Josh Freese.

Has it clamed down for long enough around here that you can tell us who it was?

Arnold Schwarzenegger leaked it.

Think about it....You Could Be Mine and Terminator 2. Oh My God and End of Days. Chinese Democracy and Terminator Salvation?

Arnold is a tech savvy guy. He posts on reddit and twitter. He's a good liar (covered up his affair and child for years.) He was the governor, he had plenty of power . He probably leaked the album on purpose to help Axl put pressure on the record company.

Edited by powerwave

it's too bad the one in the mirror has the stupid animation added on, the original NIN version didn't have that animation. it makes it difficult to see what the real NIN photo looked like. does anyone have the original?

What do you mean, just the first frame?

8d9h8AE.jpg

Is that a household name to us or to the world?

A household name. Someone well known to popular culture.

99.9% of the entertainment population are unaware of Beta Lebeis' existence. Beta is a ridiculous suggestion anyway.

Edited by NGOG

I'm thinking Welcome Back to the Jungle, could be the re recorded version maybe. Not sure. Sounds interesting though.

Maybe a working title. Axl would have to confirm/deny, or Alan Moulder would have to go into what they were working on. I'm sure Alan's name was on Axl's short list of producers for ChiDem.

Edited by dalsh327