Who was the 'household name' that leaked Chinese Democracy to Skwerl?

Guest NGOG

Doug Goldstein? Was he still around at that time?

Good guess... but I mean, is he really a household name? I wish NGOG would just let us in on whatever it is or Skwerl would get over here and set the record straight.

Hmm...forgot about the household name bit.

And yeah, its about a month and a half since Skwerl was supposed to spill the beans. Wonder what the holdup is.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the stuff that leaked to Swerl was that the final Ron versions?

ron was on those versions? i know the guns n roses which doesn't exist anymore like BBF says was on those versions swerl leaked on the internet public

so Ron was on the Sqwerl leaks?

I was just think if he wasn't, ie it was the orginal version of the record or whatever. If so the finger of blame points directly at Brain, Bucket, Finck as they might want a Ron-less record out there.

the stuff that leaked to Swerl was that the final Ron versions?

ron was on those versions? i know the guns n roses which doesn't exist anymore like BBF says was on those versions swerl leaked on the internet public

so Ron was on the Sqwerl leaks?

I was just think if he wasn't, ie it was the orginal version of the record or whatever. If so the finger of blame points directly at Brain, Bucket, Finck as they might want a Ron-less record out there.

i don't know if ron was on the sqwerl leaks. but i know for sure the gnr lineup before ron was on the leaks

The screwball was a heck of a pitch. But how/why would he get the songs?

The answer is Fernando

I was only guessing but maybe just hanging around the studio?? I suppose it could be that easy, he is trusted.

Wasn't he found to have been passing songs around to his close freinds? I can't remember the whole story, maybe another forum member does and can explain.

The darknemus and MSL leaks came from the portuguese guys, who got their songs with Fernando's friends from Santos, Brazil.

As for the whole APC/NIN theory, you can read the whole thing here:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/196062-the-definitive-chinese-democracy-leaks-thread/

It's on Skwerl's source. The mods locked this thread, reason why I can't edit it and copy everything to post right here. It's a good read, enjoy.

Wonder why they closed?

umm because it's a good thread i suppose, lol

People don't seem to understand the concept of 'household name'. It does not apply to Josh Freese.

The GNR/APC/connection is plausible, but false.

why don't you just tell us what you know?

because he is a good padawan of msl

He is a cocktease like the rest of the attention seeking members on msl's board

• 3 weeks later...