Slash summer tour dates, 2013

The Linguini Occurrence

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got 10th Row Center for the Peoria show. I'm pretty excited about that! I wonder who is opening.

Congrats! If you've never seen Slash solo, you're in for a hell of a show (and even if you have he doesn't disappoint).

Opening act is Hillbilly Herald, a great band that I've seen open a few times so far. Opened for Slash last year in Baltimore and then when I saw Steel Panther recently. Took me by surprise the first time, but the songs are really good and they have great stage presence. Glad to see them continuing to open for people and Slash has said several times he really likes them. Opening when I see them in PA as well and excited for this double billing again.

I've got 10th Row Center for the Peoria show. I'm pretty excited about that! I wonder who is opening.

Congrats! If you've never seen Slash solo, you're in for a hell of a show (and even if you have he doesn't disappoint).

Opening act is Hillbilly Herald, a great band that I've seen open a few times so far. Opened for Slash last year in Baltimore and then when I saw Steel Panther recently. Took me by surprise the first time, but the songs are really good and they have great stage presence. Glad to see them continuing to open for people and Slash has said several times he really likes them. Opening when I see them in PA as well and excited for this double billing again.

I've seen Slash with Velvet Revolver a few times, but this will be the first time seeing his solo band. Definitely looking forward to it. I'll have to check out Hillbilly Herald before the show.

Seeing Slash in Tulsa. Saw him in Dallas last year. It was a blast (front row center) The openers Foxy Shazam blew me away!

Best band I never heard of. Slash may not do a big glitzy light show or pyrotechnics, but he puts on a hell of a Rock show!

• 3 weeks later...

The Peoria show ROCKED! They played a full 2 hour set. Didn't play Serial Killer (bummer),but instead played Shine, which Myles said was their 1st time ever playing live. Todd sounded great on Jungle. 5 GnR tunes played, all from AFD. I wish I could make it down to the St.Louis show.

I just realized Slash is playing shows 20 years to the day after GNR's last gig. God, weird to say but I'm completely happy with how Slash has moved on. I doubt it, but I wonder if Slash knows July 17th is the 20th anniversary since GNR ended, at least live.