Bumblefoot Hot Sauce Ad video

izzydoezit

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bellastar2355

i know a poster from here who would love being bumblefucked. he would be glad to be there!

I would LOVE to be bumblefucked :awesomeface:

But yea, this video.... :question:

how sad Guns N' Roses name and music (Don't Cry) are used for that.

Yeah, it makes me sick. The name Guns N' Roses and a classic GN'R song written by SLASH is being used to promote this losers HOT SAUCE

Slash wasn't even in GNR when they wrote Don't Cry.

Nice trolling attempt.

how sad Guns N' Roses name and music (Don't Cry) are used for that.

Yeah, it makes me sick. The name Guns N' Roses and a classic GN'R song written by SLASH is being used to promote this losers HOT SAUCE

Slash wasn't even in GNR when they wrote Don't Cry.

Nice trolling attempt.

Bumblefoot wasn't in GNR either when they wrote Don't Cry.

Holy shit, that's embarrassing. How out of touch is this guy? No, moron, I will not be buying your shitty hot sauce, and let me tell you, no one else will either (except your family and friends). Your shit sauce will never be on sold in stores, because no one outside of nu-GNR fanboys have heard of you.

Ohhhh, look, he said a CURSE WORD! Wow! He's so fucking EDGY! Hahaha what a joke.

I love how he's flogging a song he had nothing to do with. Why not just play Stairway to Heaven while you're at it, moron?

Holy shit, that's embarrassing. How out of touch is this guy? No, moron, I will not be buying your shitty hot sauce, and let me tell you, no one else will either (except your family and friends). Your shit sauce will never be on sold in stores, because no one outside of nu-GNR fanboys have heard of you.

Ohhhh, look, he said a CURSE WORD! Wow! He's so fucking EDGY! Hahaha what a joke.

I love how he's flogging a song he had nothing to do with. Why not just play Stairway to Heaven while you're at it, moron?

You mad?