Bumblefoot Hot Sauce Ad video

izzydoezit

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys even read the thread before you respond ?

Wait, are you asking people that still cry over a lineup change that happened over 15 years ago to be somewhat coherent and not ignorant and retarded? Not happening. They can't. They look at Ron and the other guys thinking "He might be a good dad and he does everything that my dad did 20 years ago, but I still want my real dad!".

Wait, are you asking people that still cry over a lineup change that happened over 15 years ago to be somewhat coherent and not ignorant and retarded? Not happening. They can't. They look at Ron and the other guys thinking "He might be a good dad and he does everything that my dad did 20 years ago, but I still want my real dad!".

Difference between Slash era GN'R and Bumblefoot era GN'R is that Slash era GN'R actually released albums, and the albums that were released were bestselling, quality albums. Slash co-wrote most of the music Bumblefoot plays every night, whereas outside of overdubbing guitar parts and solos, Bumblefoot has not done a single thing in Guns N' Roses other than to cover music others made.

Difference between Slash era GN'R and Bumblefoot era GN'R is that Slash era GN'R actually released albums, and the albums that were released were bestselling, quality albums. Slash co-wrote most of the music Bumblefoot plays every night, whereas outside of overdubbing guitar parts and solos, Bumblefoot has not done a single thing in Guns N' Roses other than to cover music others made.

Wait, you are back already? That didn't last too long. Hope all is well.

Who cares ? Desperately wanting reality to be other than it is 15 years after it happened is a pointless exercise.

It's kinda sad to what extent people are ready to go to try and ruin somebody's reputation.

Taking someone's most vulnerable moment and turn it into a joke, takes a real man to do that...

Exactly why I said "stay classy"... Man, the amount of stupidity in this thread is unreal. Of course Ron didn't make that or use Don't Cry to promote it. Someone took a clip of him when he wasn't in a particularly good state and essentially spliced it with the actual hot sauce advert to create this. Some people don't even think before they hate on a guy. Takes a particular kind of malice to do that, but hey, he's a guitarist in Guns N Roses who isn't Slash, Izzy or Gilby so he deserves all the bad luck and hate that comes his way, right?! Morons.

Since when are you so negative towards NuGnR and it's members?

So this video is definitely fake, right? Ron is a nice guy but his behaviour has seemed a bit more erratic since his injuries. I'd probably have mood swings too if I was in constant pain. :no:

It looks real to me. I think it is supposed to be funny. Bumble is known for his kooky sense of humor, isn't he?