Axl Rose is planning on buying a Tiger

Randy Lahey

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably just an unsubstantiated rumour but I really don't think people should be allowed to buy wild animals, not even rich rock stars. I'm not very keen on Zoos for the same reason. Leave them in their natural habitat.

This is probably just an unsubstantiated rumour but I really don't think people should be allowed to buy wild animals, not even rich rock stars. I'm not very keen on Zoos for the same reason. Leave them in their natural habitat.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

What if Dicaprio or Tobey would be in a GN'R video? Mickey Rourke was supossed to be Shackler

What?

Axl said on this forum that he talked with Mickey Rourke for a possible Shackler's revenge music video starring by him.

So, what if Axl talked with these guys for a gnr music video?

I hope if Axl does buy a tiger, he gets a cub first. Even if they are domesticated, they are still wild animals and you never know what they may do.

I think all jungle cats are beautiful, but I don't think anyone should own them as pets.

I mean Sigfred and Roy had their problems and they have had their animals since they were babies.

I have two cats and sometimes they get wild and they've been in my home for a long time. My vet said that cats are just domesticated animals and they still have a wild side to them and she's right.

I know Axl has talked about his animals and how he loves spending time with them. I know how he feels because animals are very astute to your feelings and are so comforting when you need it and most important of all, they give you unconditional love all the time.