[FAKE] Zodiac clip

The General

I change my post.

I hadn't notice that Mr. Soulmonster was the guy who posted it.

Now it's clear to me it's super fake. And after paying close attention to it...part of the vocals are taken from Chinese Democracy the song.

Mr. Soulmonster has made other attempts of trading fake clips before.

FAKE FAKE FAKE! Close the thread

Edited by AndreCC

I'm just saying, if it was real, how would you guys feel about it. Do you like it?

I think it would suck. Also, I've heard this a long time ago. I believe it's a song by someone else and they keep repeating "zodiac to you".

The YOU part sounds exactly like the "it would take a lot more hate than YOU"-part on the Chinese Democracy track. So I guess it's fake, but damn those fakers are getting good.

Not really. If you figured out this is a fake, that means: fakers are shit as always

The YOU part sounds exactly like the "it would take a lot more hate than YOU"-part on the Chinese Democracy track. So I guess it's fake, but damn those fakers are getting good.

Not really. If you figured out this is a fake, that means: fakers are shit as always

There was a time when all the fakes sounded ridiculous. Some dude trying to imitate Axl and stuff like that. And some people actually bought into that. :D

These days they're actually putting some effort into these fakes. I actually had to think for a moment, could this be real...

And I still don't really know what to think of the Blood In The Water vocals. These fakers are getting pretty good at what they do, I'm not gonna deny it.

I'm just saying, if it was real, how would you guys feel about it. Do you like it?

I think it would suck. Also, I've heard this a long time ago. I believe it's a song by someone else and they keep repeating "zodiac to you".

Anyone else confirm this? I really like this clip, and I guess my desire for new music may be clouding my judgement, but I think this really sounds like Axl. I'm hearing "Zodiac took me, Zodiac took you".

Anyone else confirm this? I really like this clip, and I guess my desire for new music may be clouding my judgement, but I think this really sounds like Axl. I'm hearing "Zodiac took me, Zodiac took you".

Of course it sounds like Axl because it is Axl. But the vocals are taken from the song Chinese Democracy. It's all cut n paste. The YOU in "zodiac took you" sounds exactly like the YOU in "it would take a lot more hate than you". We all want new music, but this is not it.

The bad part of it, is that now i have this fake ass clip playing in my head..."Zodiac took you, zodiac took me"... God!

U know when you listen to a bad song but sometimes the bad song gets stuck in your head and hears and you keep wanting to sing it?!....