Server Move - Report any issues here

highvoltage

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mygnrforum.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mygnrforum.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Internal Server Error

11:46PM EST

Just had another really long one. Unavailable for a minute or more.

Still got a few more things to try this week, but the barrel is really being scraped here.

Surely other forums are having this issue? Or are we the lucky ones?

Just us. There's every chance this is somehow related to the size of the DB.

Fun fact - the reason the search is slow here is that there are almost 3 million posts in the one table. There's an archiving feature to move old posts to a seperate table, but this hadn't been turned on, ever.

About a month ago, I switched archiving on and ran the job. It's only about 20% complete... because archiving is set to run in the background. So at this rate, it won't make much of an impact for at least another few months.

I'll ask Invision if they can do something to speed the process up. At the very least, once it's done we'll have a useable search feature. At most, it might fix this Internal Server Error issue.

Just us. There's every chance this is somehow related to the size of the DB.

Fun fact - the reason the search is slow here is that there are almost 3 million posts in the one table. There's an archiving feature to move old posts to a seperate table, but this hadn't been turned on, ever.

About a month ago, I switched archiving on and ran the job. It's only about 20% complete... because archiving is set to run in the background. So at this rate, it won't make much of an impact for at least another few months.

I'll ask Invision if they can do something to speed the process up. At the very least, once it's done we'll have a useable search feature. At most, it might fix this Internal Server Error issue.

thx for the update, I really hope it is figured out soon !!

One of these bad boys again. Just once this time. 1:35 pm EST.

Internal Server Error

11:46PM EST

Internal Server Error

over and over for 3 minutes just now

Internal Server Error

__

This server is shit.

Internal Server Error

:sleeper:

Error again just now.

Someone let me know when we switch servers, I can't stand to see it anymore. I can't stand updating and waiting for this server to respond, I used to be here all day pretty much everyday but lately I come on in am and it happens than try to spend some time here at night and it is just too much of a pain in the ass anymore.

I am just done with the server, if you are paying for it I have no idea why IMO. They should tell you what is wrong, if they can't... hmm well

Edited by gunsguy

Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

Guest Gunns

I had a weird error message the other day, i should of print screened it, it said

'cant connect to host server' in simple text on a blank page, it wasn't your usual internal server error