[RUMOR] SLASH to possibly play Rock in Rio with... BON JOVI!

ManetsBR

I know, I know. We'll find out soon.

I'll love if it happens, but I won't be there hahaha

I like Bon Jovi and I think this could be cool.

There...I said it.

You're the worst. I don't like you anymore.

:)

Come on... I used to think they were a bit lol and I still don't know why I bought "Bounce" (I was young and naive but that album is horrible)... but I've seen them in concert against my will and, fuck, they were pretty good.

That...I said it again.

Bounce is a good album. :max:

What do you think of These Days?

I don't know what I think. I don't have These days. I've heard it and I have some (illegally downloaded) songs in my MP4. It's not bad. I'm not a big fan of Bon Jovi but I respect them and I really like them in concert (much more than the albums). Plus I think Slash really suits the band so it would be nice.

That, I said it once again.

>Pls Kotzen, not Slash

Playing with Jovi is really lowgrade his (Slash) name

Even more than playing with Fergie

No. There's nothing worse than Fergie.

Except having played with Bon Jovi and Fergie ;)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, things are really looking sick in the gnr world when,

- Slash fans think Slash playing with Bon Jovi is a 'good idea'

and,

- Axl fans defend endless 'Vegas' cheesy touring of greatest hits sets.

Guns n Roses is dead. Has been for a while.

I would swear I made one more post yesterday in this thread which is gone now... :suspicious:

...IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!

Well....I hope it happens for your sake, izzygirl. I'll even give it a watch and try not to wince.

Thanks. You won't have to wince. They are pretty decent.

I checked Slash's tour dates, he has nothing on September (when Rio would take place).

Izzygirl, you should check both Bon Jovi's 90s albums, Keep The Faith and These Days, they're both great.

I have Keep The Faith and I will check These Days. Thanks for the recommendation.

(I find ridiculous that people laugh at Bon Jovi in a GNR forum. There, I said this too.)

Edited by izzygirl

That would be very, very weird. I think he would do a very good job, the guitar parts seems to fit his style, but I don't see him learning every Bon Jovi song and playing a entire show with them.
I'll be there at the concert and I really hope Sambora is back by the day.

Like OMG! I really,really hope Slash Plays lay your hands on Me.I always envisioned this and now it looks like its finally happening.Dreams really do come true.

Edited by cbgnr

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease happen.

:lol:

funny how manets considers every concert in brazil the most important of the year for any band. dude, easy there. brazil is nice (not really) but we are not the center of the universe.

slash playing livin' on a prayer? that would be interesting. they're both pop acts, the world would love to see it happening.

Mano, Rock in Rio is the biggest festival on the world. It's streamed worlwide on YouTube, fans from all over the world watch it. Don't you remember here on 2011?

Actually, the brand Rock in Rio is the most valuable name in the whole world of entertainement, and that includes music, television, Hollywood etc.

Edited by ManetsBR