Battle of the Lead Singers: Axl Rose vs. James Hetfield

Vincent Vega

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Len B'stard

Original Guns: Axl on all counts.

Nowadays : James

Lenny, I have no idea what Metallica you've been listening to.

Not many albums to be honest, that black one with the snake in the corner, Ride the Lightning..thats about it i think.

Original Guns: Axl on all counts.

Nowadays : James

Lenny, I have no idea what Metallica you've been listening to.

Not many albums to be honest, that black one with the snake in the corner, Ride the Lightning..thats about it i think.

Listen to Load and ReLoad. They're completely different from their other work. It's not even metal, it's bluesy, totally different, and really showed how they weren't one trick ponies.

Guest Len B'stard

As i say i'm not a fan so i dunno but i remember when that album came out there was a big hoo-ha around it and apparently it was a bit of a disappointment.

As i say i'm not a fan so i dunno but i remember when that album came out there was a big hoo-ha around it and apparently it was a bit of a disappointment.

everything after and justice for all is garbage, listen to their first 4 albums.

as for this poll, axl wins all 3 category's IMO.

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah, you wannabe careful sunshine, you'll be listening to Rap Music and make 5,000,000,000 word posts next :lol:

Axl. The problem with Axl though is he is a complete cock; he is probably the most repulsive man in the music industry second only to Gary Glitter. But he is a talented little shithead - nobody can deny that.

Hetfield is a barker but a nice guy. I have met him actually.

Axl. The problem with Axl though is he is a complete cock; he is probably the most repulsive man in the music industry second only to Gary Glitter. But he is a talented little shithead - nobody can deny that.

Hetfield is a barker but a nice guy. I have met him actually.

I think your taking it a little to far, axl is difficult to work with, ill give you that. But he isn't repulsive. A little confused, probably. Hard to deal with, sure. Perfectionest, yes. But not repulsive.

Honestly what band wouldn't love for axl to do a duet or back up vocal with? Even metallica would let him, if james wasn't always being a dick to him. I'm sure lars and hammett would be cool with it.

Honestly if axl's not going to release any new music anytime soon, he needs to pull a paul rodgers. Go on tour with jimmy page and jpj and sing some zeppelin tunes. Don't call it zeppelin, call it page, jones, and rose or something. Just do a tour or maybe two. He would gain a ton of respect and anticipation for a new guns record. I'm sure page and jones would be down, but axl would have to behave. Page is a legend on the top tier of rock gods, axl is a notch below. Respect your elders!

But that will never happen.

Guest Len B'stard

I agree with you 100%. Although i dunno bout the second only to Gary Glitter bit :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen