Dj ASHBA: one of the 21st centuries most talented and celebrated musical personalities

Coma16

:rofl-lol:

By the way, seems like the new GN'R album is clearly in the works:

I will be hitting some of the Rock Festivals this summer with Guns N’ Roses and am enjoying our writing sessions for the new Sixx: A.M. Album.

Imagine you are being bullied and DJ Ashba turns up to help you...

...haven't those poor kids suffered enough? Proof there is no God if any.

:lol: that was funny

:rofl-lol:

By the way, seems like the new GN'R album is clearly in the works:

I will be hitting some of the Rock Festivals this summer with Guns N’ Roses and am enjoying our writing sessions for the new Sixx: A.M. Album.

to be honest, I bet you everything is pretty much already recorded

Bumblefoot>Dj

Richard>Dj

Axl playing guitar>Dj

Every GnR member ever>Dj

A cat scratching a chalk board>Dj

So I take you haven't seen the band live (post 2009)?

I've seen them twice. Even that shitdick Bumblefoot belongs better than Ashba. That tool doesn't even deserve to be in Sixx A.M.

Bumblefoot>Dj

Richard>Dj

Axl playing guitar>Dj

Every GnR member ever>Dj

A cat scratching a chalk board>Dj

So I take you haven't seen the band live (post 2009)?
I've seen them twice. Even that shitdick Bumblefoot belongs better than Ashba. That tool doesn't even deserve to be in Sixx A.M.
Interesting. The 2 shows that I've seen him at he had the majority crowd eating out of the palm if his hand.

oh my god that is the funniest thing ive read on the internet this week i am crying here

most talented? that isnt even subjective , this is dj ashba, his talent is taking photos of himself fighting with pot plants and posting it on instagram to #conquertheworld

most celebrated? oh yeah because 95% of the audiences at new gnr concerts know who he is? his name is celebrated so much that he is known the world over :D

this is the funniest crap ive ever read

Cool for Ashba and GN'R. A guitarist in todays GN'R is getting noticed around the world, why is that a bad thing (if you're a fan of the band, that is)? I'm not the biggest fan of him, but I don't hate him either.

Edited by Jeez