How would you feel about the band using illicit chemicals such as heroin and cocaine to help inspire new material?

BBA

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The band already can come up with new material. Axl is the only one not writing, and that's because he takes his time. He doesn't write stuff right away, he needs his inspiration.

That's what I'm saying. Maybe chemicals would be his inspiration. They've been the inspiration for MANY other artists (and non-artists).

Edited by BBA

Throw them in a room full of weed, acid, and mushrooms. You might get something or not, but there shouldn't be too many long term effects. Except for Ashba, that dude would likely whig out imo. i've never seen anything productive come out of coke or heroin use-anyone that has a creative streak on those is most-likely doing it in spite of them rather than because of them.

Now you're talking. I'm sure sum use blow occasionally. That'd keep em up late, but would also increase alcohol intake, which I don't see helping them at all.. So get em the stuff of real rockstars, the shit that helped em get to the top in the first place.

If the creativity

The band already can come up with new material. Axl is the only one not writing, and that's because he takes his time. He doesn't write stuff right away, he needs his inspiration.

That's what I'm saying. Maybe chemicals would be his inspiration. They've been the inspiration for MANY other artists (and non-artists).

iF the creativity Werent in the equasion o begin with using hard drugs wouldnt accomplish a thing, so no- nothing Stronger than ganja and mebbe tequila or absinthe.

In a gadda da vida baby....

Edited by sailaway