Terminator or Terminator 2?

Terminator or Terminator 2?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They're just generally accepted to "not count."

Fortunately, anyone that comes to your house, and sees 1 & 2 and asks where the rest are, you know you never have to see that person again.

They're the Chinese Democracy of Terminator films? :awesomeface:

The fourth one was alright, but it just didn't feel like a Terminator movie.

They're just generally accepted to "not count."

Fortunately, anyone that comes to your house, and sees 1 & 2 and asks where the rest are, you know you never have to see that person again.

They're the Chinese Democracy of Terminator films? :awesomeface:

Ha. Good example.

T3 was fun. Hardly a timeless classic like the first 2, but still a decent action movie.

This. T3 is fun, nothing more or less. I'll put it this way, T3 was worth spending $6 on, whereas I wouldn't even steal Salvation it was so awful :P

Guest NGOG

While Terminator 2 is a great movie in its own right, Terminator 1 is one of those rare examples of perfect film and is easily the best part of the franchise. When you consider the film in its historical context, 1984, it's even more amazing.

T1, though I love T2 also but it is basically a rehash of the first one with better effects and that godawful annoying Edward Furlong.

I often wondered what a combination of T1 and T2 would be like.

Sarah Connor, Kyle Reese and T2 Arnie vs T1000 and T1 Arnie

Fuck Edward Furlong.

Voted for the 1st one, but love them both. Especially like the Dr. in both movies. The criminal psychologist, small but memorable parts in both movies. Even had a cameo in the 3rd.

Edward Furlong was a fine choice in the 2nd movie, even though his voice was changing at the time. Not much you can do about that as a director/editor of a movie. Kids get older.

Guest NGOG

I feel really sorry for Edward Furlong. He makes Macaulay Culkin's tribulations look small fry. Child star syndrome is tragic.