Does the owner of mygnrforum.com own mygnr.com??

Carne_asaDA

i almost cry everytime i check mygnr.com. i remember going there everyday back in 2001 for news. good times...

Me too. I remember the day they posted a few of the songs from the first HOB show. I must have driven my college girlfriend nuts playing and replaying those songs. She did like The Blues, though.

Nope as someone said Eric owns it Subsy doesn't.

?

Eric Romano (eRomano on the forums, formerly "admin") owns the website and used to own/run the forum. He sold it to UK Subs who now owns it and shares admin duties with highvoltage. Eric still owns the mygnr.com website.

I wish he'd either update or remove it. It's horribly out of date in both look and news. The domain mygnr.com should directly link to the forum.

If so, why keep it if you're not going to update it? Would you save some money if you just cut it??

No, we just maintain the single link at the top of the page. We have no control over any aspect of mygnr.com and remain entirely seperate entities.

Seems kind of odd that Eric would keep mygnr.com since he clearly has no intention of updating it and it really serves no real purpose nowadays. I guess maybe it's sentimental or he has money to burn.

or its already paid for? I donno

If so, why keep it if you're not going to update it? Would you save some money if you just cut it??

No, we just maintain the single link at the top of the page. We have no control over any aspect of mygnr.com and remain entirely seperate entities.

I think even if you guys remain entirely separate, you're also connected in some way. You guys should offer him to update the website. I can help, maybe others can too.