Warning Point Withdrawal System?

Vincent Vega

I had an idea--and I was curious how it would fly.

We all know how the warning point system works. I was thinking that perhaps over time, if a person has continued good behavior (That means no suspensions given, no informal warnings via PM, etc)--let's say 6 months of good behavior after being given a warning point--said warning point would be taken off their account. It would be a way for people who have gotten warning points in the past to sort of be given a fresh start. I mean let's say a person has 4 warning points, and all of the person's warning points were earned a long time ago, and then long after they earned the previous 4 warning points, they go and do something and get ONE point for their behavior--they'd be automatically banned despite perhaps having a history of better behavior up until that latest problem which would've only merited a single warning point.

Edited by Vincent Vega

We bumped the warning points up to 5 in instead of a system like this.

It's plenty of chances man - and there are too many trolls on 3 and 4 points here that shouldn't be here anymore.

As stated though, we take all factors into account before banning someone, and all the mods make the decision together. :)