Facekicker

Alright girls, own up, who wrote this piece of DJ Ashba fan fiction? :lol:

Dirty Little Thing

I like it when you're watching me you grind your teeth

I like it when we're up against the wall

I like it when you look at me

you still say please

and the way you can't say no

Cranking the speakers up, he climbed into the hot water and leant his head back till the water covered his face, coming back out of the water, he leaned his back against the white acrylic side of the hot tub, before trailing a hand down his body. A small moan escaped his lips as his shaking hand wrapped around his manhood firmly; the guitarist gasped and leant his head back, eyes sliding shut, images filling his mind.

It's late at night he's at my window

(I'm a fool)

There was a quiet knock on his hotel door, Come in he called softly, the door creaked open and the singer walked in, a grin spread across Ashbas lips Hey baby he greeted as Axl just glanced over, a smirk playing on his mouth.

He's drunk again and wants to take it out on me

(You know you do)

Lips covered his own roughly, the taste of alcohol infiltrating his mouth with Axls tongue as Ashbas arms found the singers waist, running his tattooed fingers up Axls back and into his shortened hair, the guitarist gave the silky strands a quick tug causing the singer to moan and lean his head back, giving Ashba unlimited access to the his pale neck.

He never says goodbye

but what we did plays in my mind

All over you

A lazy smile lit Ashbas face as he woke early the next morning to find the singer already dressed and gone, shaking his head fondly, he pulled himself from the sheets and surveyed his body. Not too bad, nothing I cant cover up he decided, running calloused finger tips over the fading bite marks, another smile growing.

I like it when you're watching me

you grind your teeth

I like it when you talk to me

you still say please

You take me places I've never been

When I keep on falling

You show me things that I've never seen

My dirty little thing

A hot mouth encased his dick as Ashba received (easily) the best blow job of his life, moans mixed with the singers name tumbled from his lips constantly as he clutched the quilt, trying to control himself, glittering smoky emerald eyes fixed onto his, amusement and desire etched into them, he moaned again, eyes closing and hands threading through Axls hair.

The sun is up he's out my window

(now you're gone)

The sky will fall and I know he'll be back again

(I know you will)

He takes control of me

and always gives me what I need

Again and again

Oh fuck, yes! he moaned, causing a small laugh as Axl released his softened member and leant up to kiss him again, Ashba kissed back furiously, hands cupping the singers face stopping him from pulling away.

you grind your teeth

you still say please

When I keep on falling

You show me things that I've never seen

My dirty little thing

Ashba?

Yeh baby?

I love you Axl whispered softly as they cuddled later, limbs tangled together, shock entered the guitarists mind, theyd never brought love into into this, before.

I love you too Axl he replied, kissing the singer again, surprised at how right the response had felt, a surge of giddy happiness overcame him, causing him to hug the singer tightly with a giggle as Axl groaned, complaining about being strangled but was hugging back.

Tie me up and take control

I know you like what's going on

I wanna see how far you'll go

I like when you strip me down

You wear me out

You take me to another place like no one else

You sure about this? Ashba nodded as Axl finished the last knot, he gave them a quick test tug, nope, there was no way he was getting out of these quickly, Okay Axl murmured, pressing a soft kiss to the side of his mouth before stepping back.

you grind your teeth

you still say please

When I keep on falling

When I keep on falling

You show me things I've never seen

My dirty little thing

Dirty Little Thing

Fuck! Axl!! he groaned as he climaxed in sync to himself in his fantasy, as his breathing started to regulate Ashba opened his eyes, guilt and confusion filled his senses, What the fuck was that? he stood quickly, ignoring the dizziness and the water that sloshed over the sides, pulling the plug out and grabbing a towel to wrap around his waist, he glanced up into the mirror, smudged eyeliner was blacking his eyes, in which there was fear, securing the towel he leant against the sink trying to calm himself.

He knew hed always thought Axl was beautiful, now more than ever, now hed revamped his image, returning to his former sex symbol status, he knew Axl was attractive but hed never thought of the singer like that before. Fuck running a hand through his hair he swore under his breath before leaving the bathroom to answer the door and turn the speakers down, Ash, I need your hel are you ok? You look really freaked out Axl asked, concern in his features, he reached out to touch the guitarist but froze as Ashba flinched away from his hand, holding his hands up like surrender he said quietly DJ, Im not gonna hurt you, calm down Ashba stepped back, gesturing for Axl to come into the room, the singer did so carefully Whats wrong Ash? struggling to find the ability to form speech he just waved his hand in the direction of the bathroom, unable to look Axl in the face, scared of what might happen if he did.

Noth nothings wrong, I, I, I fell asleep in the bath, had, had a fucked up dream he answered breathlessly, Axl turned to him with concern written all over his features

Is there anything I can do to help? Are you sure youre ok? Leave or let me kiss you Ashbas mind said quietly, forcing the thought and image of Axl underneath him away, he made his mouth answer

Yeh, yeh Im fine dont worry he managed a smile for the singer, wiping the back of his hand across his nose and flicking sopping wet hair out of his eyes You said you needed my help? he asked, trying to act normal and walked over to his suitcase to find an clean pair of boxers,

Its not important, it can wait till morning, Ash look he said, still concerned for his friend

Axl, honestly, Im alright, I, I just need a chance to calm down, it was fucked up, thats all he insisted, Axl frowned, clearly sceptical of his well-being,

Well if youre sure, Ill go and let you get dressed, Ill see you in the morning ok? Ashba nodded, following him to the door to close and lock it.

Leaning against the wood he let out a sigh of relief, before shivering as the temperature of the room came to notice for the first time. Pulling the boxers on quickly and turning the lights off, the guitarist practically dived under the covers and shut his eyes, determined to keep his thoughts away from the singer, It was just a one off, its not gonna happen again, its just cause you havent had a girlfriend in a while and Axls the only person in the band to you that appears remotely effeminate calmed slightly with this comforting thought DJ relaxed and drifted off to sleep.

Thats right ladies, I knew you'd like it :lol:

I was searching for that hilarious photo of the DJ Ashba fan who dressed up in all that ashbaswag gear

Google suggested DJ Ashba fan fiction.

There is a lot out there. Really bizarre shit :lol:

I knew you would like it! ;)

I'm sure he has seen it already if he has ever googled axl slash. Just imagine the look on his face! :laugh:(:cough: especially since slash is always top :cough:)

Okay so I googled. This is what I found http://m.fanfiction.net/s/5093310/1/My-Slip-N-Slide

I've only read about 3 paragraphs but God, it's rude! Do not read unless you are prepared to be disturbed. There are some very actively minded people out there.

I think I can add another reason to my list of why not to become a celebrity. People will write dirty things about you.

One of the most desgusting nerd hobbies in the world.

Well, fanfics come from those nerds who write stories about their favourite manga/anime characters. But what happens when these strange people like rock music or music with guys using make up? ....

I don't know if you know the band "Tokio Hotel", well, in the band there are two twin brothers, and these creepy girls write about them fucking each other xD. Is awesome how this crap go so far, Fifty shades of Grey started being just a Twilight fanfic, and that stupid girl who wrote became famous. In what world we live in?

One of the most desgusting nerd hobbies in the world.

Well, fanfics come from those nerds who write stories about their favourite manga/anime characters. But what happens when these strange people like rock music or music with guys using make up? ....

I don't know if you know the band "Tokio Hotel", well, in the band there are two twin brothers, and these creepy girls write about them fucking each other xD. Is awesome how this crap go so far, Fifty shades of Grey started being just a Twilight fanfic, and that stupid girl who wrote became famous. In what world we live in?

I didn't know that about Fifty Shades but I haven't read it or Twilight.

I think this thread needs to be consigned to Attitude despite it's educational qualities.

I think it started with harry potter. That was the first time i saw it when i was a kid. But it wasn't this graphic. Now it's everywhere. You wouldn't think a band like this who's members are all in late forties would have fanfiction but slaxl was one of the first things that showed up when i searched axl slash. There's even a video on youtube. And apparently(i'm assuming)straight guys past their twenties are curios about this stuff too. :D

Edited by useyorappetite