• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

Doggystyle

Straight outta compton

Marshal Mathers

Get Rich or Die Trying

Game is to be sold Not to be told

Game is to be sold not to be told huh? I really liked that one also. I liked snoop's stuff after doggystyle as well, most people only think doggystyle when they think of snoop. But if I had to pick a second fav snoop cd it would have to be doggfather. Snoop bounce alone is worth the price of admission.

Agreed, GITBSNTBT has some great tracks on it, my favorite is Still A G Thang and Dogfatha i think is fantastic one end to the other, Snoop Bounce, The Goldrush, Traffic Jam, Sixx Minutes. Even Top Dogg was pretty good, Bitch Please is, as you say, worth the price of admission in and of itself.

Redmans debut deserves some love too :)

What ever happened to these guys?

Canibus made some crap albums, tried to beef with Eminem and got made to look stupid, released some novelty types albums, didn't he try to make this pure MC thing with no choruses or something? He even joined the marines at one point.

As for Cam'ron, he's been steady releasin' albums and doing crew collabs and beefin' with a fuckload of people.

in no particular order:

mc hammer - Please Hammer, Don't Hurt 'Em

puff daddy - Forever

vanilla ice - To the extreme

mr. t - Be Somebody Or Be Somebody's Fool

will smith - He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper

Edited by Mao5

Guest Len B'stard

in no particular order:

puff daddy - Forever

You forgot the king of rap himself, Mr Dee Dee Ramone:

Welcome to the best rap tune you've ever heard. I just can't get over the lyricism, it's just...well, it has to be heard to be believed :lol:

MMLP has a bit more filler, but the best songs are better than anything on SSLP.

Only filler is Drug Ballad. That bitch ruined every tune she was on bar Superman.

Randy are you serious? Real hooray for tolerance!s Don't Die, hooray for tolerance! for Life, Automobile and I'd Rather Fuck You are good but the rest is pure shit. Don't get me stated on Dre acting like a big fuck to sound hard. That hooray for tolerance! be frontin.

in no particular order:

puff daddy - Forever

You forgot the king of rap himself, Mr Dee Dee Ramone:

Welcome to the best rap tune you've ever heard. I just can't get over the lyricism, it's just...well, it has to be heard to be believed :lol:

And this one:

:awesomeface:

Whats up with the Dark Fantasy love.... that album sucked nuts compared to the other greats mentioned, especially the ones made in the 90s

I'm not much of a hip hop kind of guy, and I never really took the time to listen to many full albums, especially not 90's albums but... I freakin' love Dark Fantasy. Kanye's awesome, IMO.

Whats up with the Dark Fantasy love.... that album sucked nuts compared to the other greats mentioned, especially the ones made in the 90s

Could never understand how so many rate Dark Fantasy above Late Registration. To be fair it does seem to be a fairly popular opinion.

And late registration for that matter.

Guest Len B'stard

Best remix ever...

"UNGH...UNGH...N iggas is mad, i get more butt than ashtrays, fuck a fair one, i get mine the fast way, ski mask way, n igga ransom notes, far from handsome but damn a n igga tote!"

Too sick!