Axl and Dj at Stones Concert

Guest Gunns

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you were mad about it volcano? I was just posting how I couldn't understand why you would take offense at this.

I know the malicious reasons this was done don't see the point in doing something like this especially in the D&N section but I do have a sense of humor....

It looks like Kevin fuckin Bacon :rofl-lol:

I thought you were mad about it volcano? I was just posting how I couldn't understand why you would take offense at this.

I know the malicious reasons this was done don't see the point in doing something like this especially in the D&N section but I do have a sense of humor....

It looks like Kevin fuckin Bacon :rofl-lol:

I think "malicious" is strong, but fair enough. At least you're laughing about it.

It looks EXACTLY like Kevin Bacon. :lol:

Edited by magisme

Maybe it's because other artists release music to talk about.

It seems Axl is working on this as he is in Vegas and has lately been in NY and London...you'll notice these are the studio locations (besides LA) where CD was made.

I'm sure you'll excuse me if I don't take this one on faith.

Whether or not Axl would read the posts on the board or not, some of the comments about his looks are just unbelievable.

I've been very open about my thoughts on Axl's looks on more than one occasion, but never is there a need for some of the stuff other people say. Really. If you think Axl looks like shit, then whatever, but there's no need to say it in more than once, let alone every time a picture of him is posted or the topic is brought up.

BS is ot$ - the same people get a kick out of saying the same thing over and over. No, Axl doesn't look too great in all his pics - but it gets old every time there's a picture of him, the same people jumping all over it and acting outraged and shocked by it. Anyone who saw him on Kimmel or has seen any gigs in the last few years knows how he looks, and maybe it's unfortunate, but whining about it won't change anything.