Bumblefoot performing Taylor Swift with Little Kids Rock students

Bruno P.

...and Sweet Child O' Mine as well.

Little Kids Rock is a nonprofit organization that transforms children's lives by restoring and revitalizing music education in public schools nationwide. On May 1, 2013, they partnered with Gibson and Guns N' Roses guitarist Bumblefoot to deliver $75,000-worth of electric guitars to school affected by Hurricane Sandy in NYC and NJ.
Here, Bumblefoot plays the GNR classic "Sweet Child O' Mine" with students from Mott Hall Community School in the Bronx.
Little Kids Rock was founded in San Francisco in 2002 by David Wish, an elementary school teacher who had grown frustrated with the lack of music education funding at his school. Today, Little Kids Rock is one of the leading nonprofit providers of free lessons and instruments to underprivileged children in US public schools, and has served nearly than 250,000 students at over 1,600 schools in 25 cities nationwide.
More information can be found at: www.littlekidsrock.org.

The girls sound better than Axl nowadays.

:awesomeface::takethat:

Edited by Bruno Poeys

This is not a piss at the OP, but I think the fans should just stop posting those ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT AND UTTERLY BORING sidehow bullshit of the yesmen. What Ron does there is for a good cause and I give him credit for that. But it has absolutely nothing to do with GN'R at all. Everyone is here for Axl. Period. Stop faking it. Get real. Bumble is cool yeah. But Guns N' Roses is Axl Rose. Post a million videos of Ron or Richard playing SOMEONE ELSES MUSIC on guitar = 3 pages of replies, at best. Then post a picture of Axl grocery shoppin = 20 pages, minimum. That's all you need to know about the state of things. They had plenty of time and opportunities to show their real talent other than playing other people's music but what did they come up with - their own line of ketchup and more of playing other people's music! Fuck that shit.

Am I the only one who thinks is so wrong to have posts like this that have nothing to do with Guns in the main section of a GUNS N ROSES message board, but we can't post about Slash here?

I'm not complaining, and with all due respect to the op, Ron did a very nice thing there no doubt. But, I just think it's wrong. Sorry for the off topic.

Am I the only one who thinks is so wrong to have posts like this that have nothing to do with Guns in the main section of a GUNS N ROSES message board, but we can't post about Slash here?

I'm not complaining, and with all due respect to the op, Ron did a very nice thing there no doubt. But, I just think it's wrong. Sorry for the off topic.

Newgnr.com has a section for solo projects. I think it works well. In regards to Slash, he has an entire sub-forum dedicated to himself.

I still don't know where you're supposed to make legit Bumblefoot threads. Majority of them go in Attitude because their sole purpose is to start a flame war, but I honestly don't know where we're supposed to talk about his solo work and stuff.

I posted here because, to me, that's where it's supposed to be posted. It doesn't fit the Attitude or Dust N' Bones section - nor any of the former members section. If it was meant to, I'd have posted it in another section.

I posted here because, to me, that's where it's supposed to be posted. It doesn't fit the Attitude or Dust N' Bones section - nor any of the former members section. If it was meant to, I'd have posted it in another section.

Going strictly by board descriptions, it would either belong in here or in My World, and it makes no sense that threads about former members like Buckethead and Brain can go in Former Gunners while threads about current members would be relegated to a "general music" section.

This is not a piss at the OP, but I think the fans should just stop posting those ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT AND UTTERLY BORING sidehow bullshit of the yesmen. What Ron does there is for a good cause and I give him credit for that. But it has absolutely nothing to do with GN'R at all. Everyone is here for Axl. Period. Stop faking it. Get real. Bumble is cool yeah. But Guns N' Roses is Axl Rose. Post a million videos of Ron or Richard playing SOMEONE ELSES MUSIC on guitar = 3 pages of replies, at best. Then post a picture of Axl grocery shoppin = 20 pages, minimum. That's all you need to know about the state of things. They had plenty of time and opportunities to show their real talent other than playing other people's music but what did they come up with - their own line of ketchup and more of playing other people's music! Fuck that shit.

dude...fuck off

dude...fuck off

Is that your way of saying you don't agree with me?

Absolutely crazy.

It is not allowed to post about Slash. But it is ok to post a vid of a dude covering Slash's epic riff (SCOM) for something that has nothing to do with Guns N' Roses.

Absolutely crazy.

It is not allowed to post about Slash. But it is ok to post a vid of a dude covering Slash's epic riff (SCOM) for something that has nothing to do with Guns N' Roses.

There is currently no "current" GNR members side/solo projects sections. Slash (and the classic 5) have an entire sub-forum. I think HV should put in a section for current memebers too but until then D&N it is.

Edited by Coma16