Would you consider opening up the News and Discussion section to all eras of GNR?

Randy Lahey

Would you consider opening up the News and Discussion section to all eras of GNR? I know I was able to dig deep and get the scoop on some huge stories (Axl's tiger and his appearance at The Rolling Stones show), but let's face it, it is getting tougher and tougher to maintain a News and Discussion section for New GNR.

Haha yeah. I'm on my phone and I could have sworn you posted this in the discussion section. :lol:

Yes obviously output is less than desirable. Again nothing new. The mods have said time and time again why they have separate sections. It's really annoying when people keep making threads about shit they've covered a million times. They're trying. There will always be someone who is unhappy. People have to way their desire to be here with how much thing piss them off. Not hard really.

all the band forums i ever been to, have sections for era's of the band. i have no problem with how it is now, but some people will never like it. you cannot please everyone.

And that's a big reason why those other forums are so dead.

Guest NGOG

No - when there are a lack of newsworthy threads we can still generate interesting debate regarding post-1999 history and the band's future without incorporating Slash etc.