Is Charlie Sheen Now Banned to Attend GNR Shows?

ChristmasFnatic

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a sell out this Slash guy is for appearing on TV on his friend's show, Axl would never go that low.

axl the last true recluse star, fuck the haters!

Yeah seriously. He might as well hold a contest on MTV where he gives away his apartment

941505_456818697735892_1333470101_n.jpg

Can somebody in Slash's YES camp please tell him it's not 1987 anymore?

Time to change the look! Why can't the guy get a hair cut or change his hair due like every other '80s rocker has?

And he needs to stop sporting his GnR "gimmick" ... I thought he said he was done with GnR and no more top hat?

Please ... no more "character" or "gimmick" looks to sell yourself Slash. You're too old for that stuff now!

LMAO

You forgot how fat he is now, and probably he's wearing a wig.

Leather jackets can make you look bulky. Wig? nah.

Damn son. Charlie Sheen looks in bad shape.

not gonna look good after all the drugs he did

Time to change the look! Why can't the guy get a hair cut or change his hair due like every other '80s rocker has?

And he needs to stop sporting his GnR "gimmick" ... I thought he said he was done with GnR and no more top hat?

Please ... no more "character" or "gimmick" looks to sell yourself Slash. You're too old for that stuff now!

LMAO

Slash would look stupid with short hair. His hair is iconic, like his Gibson and top hat.

Brian May has had long hair since the early 70s. Only member of Queen to not cut his hair in the late 70s/early 80s. Though I wish he hadn't grayed.

brian-may-36.jpg

brian_may.jpg

Edited by TygerStryke

LMAO

You forgot how fat he is now, and probably he's wearing a wig.

Gotta hide the moobs

Can you guys stop posting insults.

Volcano, you're constantly reporting people when they say stuff like that about Axl. Just because this is GN'R D&N doesn't mean you can slag off Slash like that.

FWIW, at this point Slash is very much a brand; take it or leave it. I think the last time Slash really dressed somewhat normally (sans tophat, etc.) was when Contraband came out. Since then he's sort of cleverly branded himself this image, and say what you will, but at least he's still putting out music, yeah?

Guest NGOG

FWIW, at this point Slash is very much a brand; take it or leave it. I think the last time Slash really dressed somewhat normally (sans tophat, etc.) was when Contraband came out. Since then he's sort of cleverly branded himself this image, and say what you will, but at least he's still putting out music, yeah?

That I frankly wouldn't piss on.

That I frankly wouldn't piss on.

Funny -- I keep hearing Anastasia on the radio (more than I did any ChiDem track) and after it played yesterday, the DJ started talking about how he bought the record when it came out, re-discovered it in his car the other day and that he had forgotten "there are a lot of solid tracks on there, it's a really solid album."

I'm not trying to bash ChiDem -- I like it more than Slash's album fwiw -- but obviously a lot of people still enjoy Slash's music, he's out there promoting it when it comes out. If he has to stick to this gimmicky trademark image then so be it, it seems to be working for him and a lot of rock music fans. I don't understand why there has to be such bitterness towards Axl and Slash from their respective fans.