Why are my topics being moved and deleted?

Randy Lahey

I understand if you guys find my Axl Rose Ice Cream and Pizza threads to be too bad ass for News and Discussion, but I can't figure out why my New GNR re-recording classic albums thread was moved, and my Axl phoning Lars about running a GNR 3D trailer before the Metallica movie starts thread was deleted. New GNR doesn't exactly give us much to work with as far as News and Discussion goes.

New GNR doesn't exactly give us much to work with as far as News and Discussion goes.

I agree - while I find your threads pretty entertaining in general Randy, some of the more recent ones have been a little ridiculous.

If you want some of the less contentious threads to stay, the best suggestion I could give you is to stop making so many silly ones.

If you expended all that mental energy on trying to come up with thought provoking topics instead, I bet you could still come up with more than one a week despite the lack of anything new to discuss.