This is utter shit

bacardimayne

:lol: Rustycages signature

Yes he needs the attention

More attacks and derailment? FFS, give it a rest!

Not an attack at all. Are you hurt bro?

jman2000 gets a free derailment pass because he has his tongue up your ass? (it rhymes lol)

Fuck off hypocrite

First time I've ever derailed a thread, and it's not like it wasn't already. I don't have any tongue of Rustycages ass. I complimented his signature. It's pretty funny :shrugs:

There's nothing wrong with having a laugh. You seriously need to spend more time away from the keyboard. Every topic you post in becomes the volcano show. Give it a rest.

The other day, you agree with a poster that says this is a shit forum and in topics like this, you kiss ass. You're transparent. If you get your way, this board will be one boring place.

I support the mods' decision.

I know they are working hard right now to figure out what to do about the trolling that ruins the D&N and as mentioned we have no updates from RF.

You cupcake harder than anyone else on this forum(excluding that one poster with million of accounts).

What has ruined D&N(as if it is truly "ruined") is the lack of news. Had you been around here before CD like most older fans, you'd know that when nothing is going on, people find other ways to kill their time here.

you have a whole section called "attitude" to do that.

nah bruh. Just because someone isn't kissing ass, it doesn't mean they're trolling. If people want a section of pure positivity and hugs, mygnr was never and probably will never be the place for it.

has nothing to do with kissing ass, or having only positive views. it has to do with derailing threads into petty pissing matches because people want to stir shit up with stuff that has nothing to do with the topic.

I support the mods' decision.

I know they are working hard right now to figure out what to do about the trolling that ruins the D&N and as mentioned we have no updates from RF.

You cupcake harder than anyone else on this forum(excluding that one poster with million of accounts).

What has ruined D&N(as if it is truly "ruined") is the lack of news. Had you been around here before CD like most older fans, you'd know that when nothing is going on, people find other ways to kill their time here.

you have a whole section called "attitude" to do that.

nah bruh. Just because someone isn't kissing ass, it doesn't mean they're trolling. If people want a section of pure positivity and hugs, mygnr was never and probably will never be the place for it.

has nothing to do with kissing ass, or having only positive views. it has to do with derailing threads into petty pissing matches because people want to stir shit up with stuff that has nothing to do with the topic.

And the topic referenced here had nothing to do with me. I didn't post in it. Most of the time, the derailments happen because someone says something funny and the usual instigators start their shit.

It does have something to do with kissing ass because anything perceived as criticism is what pushes certain posters buttons and gets them into attack mode.

there is a huge difference between criticizing the band and starting shit for the sake of starting shit. look at the paris jackson thread, about how paris jackson tweeted a pic with her wearing a gnr shirt and quoting lyrics from paradise city. it took 4 fucking posts to derail the thread into axl vs slash, it was done on purpose to start shit, just to get a rise out of people, nothing more.

it is true some people are way too sensitive and little jokes are fine, but when thread after thread turns into a pissing match when you have a whole section just for that reason, it gets irritating. it gets to the point where people that may enjoy the current lineup, but have legit criticisms want to have discussion dont even bother going into the section anymore.

Nah, it was a good point. People support the hate of Slash playing with Michael Jackson and yadda yadda yadda but as soon as a Jackson comes out and says something decent about GNR, the hypocrisy shines. Did you think that topic wouldn't become the Michael Jackson topic? It's a pretty big piece of GNR's history which includes Slash which pisses Axl off which Team Brazil doesn't like.

I have to admit that if someone is so bothered by what they exaggerate in that section, it's probably is best if they kept that seriousness in the serious section filled with circle jerks and TM topics.

Nah, it was a good point. People support the hate of Slash playing with Michael Jackson and yadda yadda yadda but as soon as a Jackson comes out and says something decent about GNR, the hypocrisy shines. Did you think that topic wouldn't become the Michael Jackson topic? It's a pretty big piece of GNR's history which includes Slash which pisses Axl off which Team Brazil doesn't like.

I have to admit that if someone is so bothered by what they exaggerate in that section, it's probably is best if they kept that seriousness in the serious section filled with circle jerks and TM topics.

Who?

Who?

I'm not one to start naming names in topics like this.

If you've seen the posts from people who fault the man for playing with Fergie and whoever else and use it as a chance to call the guy a media whore, you'd know exactly who I am referring to.

My post in the Paris Jackson thread was intended to highlight the staggering hypocrisy from certain posters on here. The same posters who will shit all over anything to do with Slash in one breath then praise a similar thing in the next because it somehow is positive towards Axl or GNR.

Slash is routinely ridiculed on here by these posters for collaborating with Michael Jackson and playing the Superbowl with the BEP.

The same posters then start slobbering all over Paris Jackson because she tweeted a few lyrics of GNR. Which is clearly far far more impressive to them than the lead guitarist of GNR playing on stage with her father.

I didn't think I would actually have to explain this because it is so fucking obvious but I guess I overestimated the intelligence of the posters around here.

My post in the Paris Jackson thread was intended to highlight the staggering hypocrisy from certain posters on here. The same posters who will shit all over anything to do with Slash in one breath then praise a similar thing in the next because it somehow is positive towards Axl or GNR.

Slash is routinely ridiculed on here by these posters for collaborating with Michael Jackson and playing the Superbowl with the BEP.

The same posters then start slobbering all over Paris Jackson because she tweeted a few lyrics of GNR. Which is clearly far far more impressive to them than the lead guitarist of GNR playing on stage with her father.

I didn't think I would actually have to explain this because it is so fucking obvious but I guess I overestimated the intelligence of the posters around here.

Was it the Superbowl show where Slash attempted to play his NR outro? That was horrendous. I don't mind his song with Fergie on Slash i actually quite like it.

there is a huge difference between criticizing the band and starting shit for the sake of starting shit. look at the paris jackson thread, about how paris jackson tweeted a pic with her wearing a gnr shirt and quoting lyrics from paradise city. it took 4 fucking posts to derail the thread into axl vs slash, it was done on purpose to start shit, just to get a rise out of people, nothing more.

it is true some people are way too sensitive and little jokes are fine, but when thread after thread turns into a pissing match when you have a whole section just for that reason, it gets irritating. it gets to the point where people that may enjoy the current lineup, but have legit criticisms want to have discussion dont even bother going into the section anymore.

Great point.

Rusty - Why do you (plus others like Dice' - wtf happened to my buddy Ron btw?? - plus one or two others), refer to the Attitude section as 'threads the mods don't want Team Brazil to view"? Why also do you say "mods should just say we only want an ass kissing N&D section instead of pussy footing around" - Since the takeover I have NEVER once been contacted by Beta about this forum, not ONCE and nor would I take any notice if I were. There are threads in Attitude that would have been deleted previously under any administration here from this forums' opening and now we give those threads some form of attention, we're 'censoring' !?? Pathetic.

I do accept that some of those threads should be deleted and some of those threads have been moved too early - In fairness to the mods, with all the recent shit throwing it's made modding even more difficult than it has been (which I presume was Zint's reasoning for locking the 3D thread), for the record, 'Cardi I take your points on board mate. The Attitude section needs modding in a different manner going forward but it very much stays as in the main, it's still a great idea/section imo.

Of course we want a positive main section - It's a fans forum after all. As Bran says, that doesn't mean to say you cant have challenges and criticisms regarding Axl and co but when it's just endless shit stirring it gets on everyone nerves. The main section is fast becoming a joke and not what I wanted when I took over - Opinions and intelligent debate and likes AND dislikes about Axl/NuGNR? Absolutely. Thankfully, the majority of members on here recognise the difference.

We're currently reviewing the forums restructure and will be posting updates within weeks...... I just need Team Brazil to sign them off first!!! :awesomeface:

*Locked*