Blood in the Water Discussion [NO LINKS ALLOWED]

Guest charlie555

Oh My God 2.0

Somehow I imagine that to be the OMG we all know, but with the typical Chinese Democracy over-production. Which would be a bummer.

Iv been after that song for so long... the bumblefoot parts sound intriguing on the rehearsal

Edited by AndreCC

I've heard there's potentially more to come...

If it's just more Brain-remixes, they can keep them imo. Really not digging this one, or Better Gone for that matter.
The source of this leak supposedly has one more remix, and two unheard songs.
how do you know this?

The story is that MSL handed Mr. Soulmonster 4 of the 12 unheard tracks in return for his copy of the Grenade cover.

So NGOG, who's this supposed "source", and who says he has anything more?

Lemme guess, "I can't say" and all that shit.

I've heard there's potentially more to come...

If it's just more Brain-remixes, they can keep them imo. Really not digging this one, or Better Gone for that matter.
The source of this leak supposedly has one more remix, and two unheard songs.
how do you know this?

The story is that MSL handed Mr. Soulmonster 4 of the 12 unheard tracks in return for his copy of the Grenade cover.

Mr. Soulmonster as in a-4-d Soulmonster or someone else? I haven't been in the insider loop for years.

Mr. Soulmonster as in a-4-d Soulmonster or someone else? I haven't been in the insider loop for years.

No the trader Mr. Soulmonster that previously leaked Better Gone. MSL wanted the Grenade booklet again and gave Mr. Soulmonster 4 of those 12 tracks he got from an 'anonymous source'.

Mr. Soulmonster is rumored to be currently trying to use the more valuable of the 4 to secure something bigger.

• Like 1

lol @ barcardi

I've seen my fair share of "I can't say anything more" posts in my time, it gets predictable.

Mr. Soulmonster is rumored to be currently trying to use the more valuable of the 4 to secure something bigger.

So in other words, we aren't gonna hear shit. That's all I needed to know.

No, in other words, if MSL couldn't get anything bigger with the 12, neither can Mr. SM with only 3. He has a track record of leaking, we'll hear the other 3 files.

• Like 1

No, in other words, if MSL couldn't get anything bigger with the 12, neither can Mr. SM with only 3. He has a track record of leaking, we'll hear the other 3 files.

Any hint as to what the two unheard songs are?

lol @ barcardi

I've seen my fair share of "I can't say anything more" posts in my time, it gets predictable.

Haha....this reminds me of "The Glory Days of the GN'R Insider". 2002 - 2007 was such a great time for those guys. Any user could start a thread about how they have this, that or the other thing but just can't say more and it would go on for days! I sometimes wonder if that was actually helping us get more material back then though. Kinda like those with real material could sort of hide in plain site with so many pretenders claiming to have and be able to trade material.

• Like 1