Blood in the Water Discussion [NO LINKS ALLOWED]

Guest charlie555

Is it a real song? A bit repetitive no..?

it's a remix made by Brain for a remix album which was supposedly going to come out

Evader's mix with 2Pac is better than the original leak

i prefer his Gangam/Shackers remix (still better than this)

MSL say's there's more fun to come. I'm hoping for Jackie Chan.

Realistically, it'll be either Silkworms or Oh My God since those are the only other unreleased tracks I believe he has...

probably, would be great if we got something that we have never heard before

It's on Youtube. Check it out for yourself. Could I post that link?

It's not allowed, I'm afraid.

Unless HV comes in and says otherwise, YouTube links are OK, just download links are not permitted.

Sorry mate, thought I saw you say other wise.

Unless HV comes in and says otherwise, YouTube links are OK, just download links are not permitted.

Not much difference really you can download as easy both ways just saying

Realistically, it'll be either Silkworms or Oh My God since those are the only other unreleased tracks I believe he has...

Someone must have the full jackie chan/checkmate.

Yeah, this is a step in the right direction, but we really need to hear a completely new track. This is cool, but it's just a remix of Protitute with literally one new line of vocals.

Bring on Silkworms & OMG!

Yeah, but it's more about the legal stuff. If it's on YouTube and not removed then posting it here is OK, but a direct download link isn't allowed.

It sounds weird and all of the stuff is easily accessible without having to ask someone on the forum for a link anyway.

Yeah, but it's more about the legal stuff. If it's on YouTube and not removed then posting it here is OK, but a direct download link isn't allowed.

It sounds weird and all of the stuff is easily accessible without having to ask someone on the forum for a link anyway.

How is that really different than posting to other forums that have the download link?

How is that really different than posting to other forums that have the download link?

Those other forums shouldn't be posted. If the links were skipped over, it was by accident.