Blood in the Water Discussion [NO LINKS ALLOWED]

Guest charlie555

Sounds like it was made for night clubs.

I'm not so sure about that... :lol:

I like Axl's vocals, but that's about it.

Sounds like it was made for people who like remix albums......... both of them

This is a remix:

This is a remix:

Blood in the Water is just the same thing looped over and over, and with existing song solos . :lol: I feel like it was probably done as kind of a joke/experiment in studio and was never intended to be released.

It begs the question though, where does the "blood in the water" sample come from? Another new track?

The BITW vocal track is probably one of the thousands of files lying about the Chinese Democracy vault. The solo is altered slightly and it would seem that Brain actually provides a backing 'Blood in the Water'.

It's a good novelty.

Hopefully the remaining three leaks prove to be more interesting. I was over BITW in maybe 10 minutes tops.

Edited by NGOG

Nik told me there's a whole song called Blood In The Water, that is not the remix. He told me it's a fantastic song.

By the way, expect 3 more leaks on the next couple of weeks if everything works out.

Details please.

3 more? We know of 3 songs.... OMG, Silkworms, and Checkmate/Jackie Chan.... :takethat:

Well, this is a little disappointing. Not bad, but I had pretty high hopes for this song based on the previously leaked short clip. Very interested to find out if there's an actual full original song out there or not. Remixes are almost always kind of dull and intentionally weird.

I suppose it might have been cool to re-release CD in 2010 with the correct booklets, and a bonus remix cd. Since that didn't happen, it completely boggles my mind that the band wouldn't find a way to release the remix album in three years. Like put it up on iTunes if they wanted it to be an official release, or leak it for the hardcore fans. Maybe that's what is happening now, I don't know.