Have we been any more bored with the band?

Young_Gun

Exactly. Fuck the mainstream media, honestly. Axl/GNR has one of the most dedicated and loyal fanbases in the world, he reached a point of his carreer in which he doesn't need the mainstream media anymore, BUT he's losing us, and it feels like he's doing it on purpose, I don't know.

I think it's even more boring than the '03-05 period, but that's just me.

At least then, we knew something had been in the works, something new, something we hadn't heard yet.

Now, it's nothing more than just going through the motions, and that even wouldn't be so bad if Axl would take better care of himself and his voice. But now, all we have is essentially the same setlist, with very minor and mostly insignificant changes between legs, an consistently inconsistent Axl, and nothing concrete to look forward to in the foreseeable no matter what "side of the fence" you're on.

I think it's over beyond the nostalgic touring. The only way I can see us getting new music is if it leaks, or team Brazil milks it after Axl dies.

Yes.

This current band is really boring. :sleeper:

Yes. The inactive years. 2003-2005.

I'm not bored. If you are, it might be time to find another band to follow.

The constant bitching about the band being active and touring never ceases to amaze me.

Then keep being amazed.

He's not the only one that feels this way.

He's right about following another band.

Im not the only one who feels my fave band is currently very boring. Edited by Young_Gun