Important demo question to finish project

I remember that twat. I would have easily dropped $300 for that tape not even thinking about it. If any of you know any way to contact the buyer let me know.

Yeah I'd spend some good money for that tape to. That's a cool piece of G n R history.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming this was the source for the songs on the GN'R boots, the bootleggers probably just pulled all the songs with a Gunner singing lead vocal; it is reasonble to assume that some of the other songs have some Guns N' Roses involvement (e.g. guitars).

Some other things I have noticed...

The seller says 1989-90 - much like the boots!! We are still no nearer to pinning a date down on these recordings.

This actually confirms that these were all from the same sessions. We didn't know that Bad Obsession demo was, of the same demos. It just seemed an educated guess because of the drum machine and the sound. We now have this confirmed.

The songs are published through Smallwood's Sanctuary. Axl would later use them as management (2001-2008) and switch his own publication to them (2005).

206 $ for the West Arkeen demo on June02, 2009. unfortunately some GN'R fans (incl. me) didnt communicate well and we didnt get it.

and just as the GN'R demo, the seller didnt give out the buyer-info or CDR copies. so we just can hope that somehow transfers of those tapes will show up in the future.

^^ this.