The guitarists game...

Bruno P.

OK, let's do something other than the ordinary band members bashing. You guys point me out mistakes from Ron or Richard and I'll point out the same amount (or more) of mistakes from Ashba at the same show. I'm adding Buckethead and Robin to the game as well. That's four versus one - it sure must not be hard to find mistakes by *four* band members in a given show. If you point me out Buckethead and Robin mistakes I'll choose which show from the new lineup I'll point out Ashba's mistakes.

lol I recall this This I love.

It sounds exactly like a kid who hasn't done his homework trying to lie his way out of a bad situation right in the face of his teacher.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Volcano, I'm sure that Mustaine does plenty mistakes live but I don't follow them to point out some mistakes. Thing is - they all make mistakes. But Ashba does all the time because he's most of the times trying to look cool. And he does that all the time.

Finck was too sloppy at times, I'm sure we'll have a nice game here. :tongue2:

So no Ashba fan's gonna take the first "duel"? 4 vs 1. FOUR!

Slash vs Robin vs DJ is the only way that this is going to be a competition. :shrugs:

We can do it. Current Slash, not the drunk & high one that was fighting monsters on stage :lol:

I've honestly never noticed Ron fuck up, with the exception of...

gnrrockinrio.jpg

They should have mentioned that. I have like 5 or 6 Ashba mistakes in my mind from that show alone :lol:

Slash vs Robin vs DJ is the only way that this is going to be a competition. :shrugs:

We can do it. Current Slash, not the drunk & high one that was fighting monsters on stage :lol:

Drop it to Robin and DJ then. Current Slash has no chance of winning. Gotta keep it fair. Not sure I want to watch a bunch of videos of those idiots fucking up though. :shrugs:

gnrrockinrio.jpg

They should have mentioned that. I have like 5 or 6 Ashba mistakes in my mind from that show alone :lol:

And he still sounds better with that Star Wars helmet on his head than DJ does on a good day.

Bless DJ for trying though.

Edited by Towelie

gnrrockinrio.jpg

And he still sounds better with that Star Wars helmet on his head than DJ does on a good day.

Bless DJ for trying though.

:lol: you are right. At least Ron wearing that Stormtrooper helmet was funny, lol

Ashba doesn't make mistakes, he comes up with creative new interpretations on the fly.

Yeah, man, you get it! He works the solos so they'd fit in a live setting - as if the studio solos sucked that much...

Drop it to Robin and DJ then. Current Slash has no chance of winning. Gotta keep it fair. Not sure I want to watch a bunch of videos of those idiots fucking up though. :shrugs:

If I listen to DJ's This I Love solo in Taipei again I'm gonna kill myself, so yes, I think I can't do that anymore. The game's over. :lol:

That DJ solo in Taipei is ATROCIOUS, but I think part of that is because his guitar isn't de-tuned to the key that they're playing the song in.

Then transpose it to the correct key. Fuck, even I can do that and I'm no pro...

OK, let's do something other than the ordinary band members bashing. You guys point me out mistakes from Ron or Richard and I'll point out the same amount (or more) of mistakes from Ashba at the same show. I'm adding Buckethead and Robin to the game as well. That's four versus one - it sure must not be hard to find mistakes by *four* band members in a given show. If you point me out Buckethead and Robin mistakes I'll choose which show from the new lineup I'll point out Ashba's mistakes.

I thought for a moment you were planing something else than band member bashing, but you literally meant something other than the ordinary form of band member bashing. You get two points for creativity.