Offical "ban Miser from the My World and Anything Goes sections" thread

Crash Diet

Anybody agree with me that Miser spam with his same old shit topics on these sections?

If yes, post here, pls

If no pls post why not

The day my threads stop getting upwards of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 replies, then maybe let's consider it. But no one's forced to post in or even read any threads I make--Your opinions on their merit or quality aside. For whatever reason, the majority read them and contribute, for their own reasons and thus keep the threads going...And that's the way it is.

I don't think he deserves banning.

I simply wish he would actually pay attention to the advice instead of ignoring and whining some more for attention because it's a waste of our time ( hence why I will now refrain from posting any advice ) and because he's shooting himself in the foot pretty bad.

Guest Len B'stard

Nah, he's alright, bless him, whatcha wanna go ban him for? He's a bit of a wally that chats shit most of the time but that ain't no sin.

Anybody agree with me that Miser spam with his same old shit topics on these sections?

If yes, post here, pls

If no pls post why not

The day my threads stop getting upwards of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 replies, then maybe let's consider it. But no one's forced to post in or even read any threads I make--Your opinions on their merit or quality aside. For whatever reason, the majority read them and contribute, for their own reasons and thus keep the threads going...And that's the way it is.

why are you make the EXACT replicas of your threads instead of just bump them?

that's my problem with your threads

this is just spamming

btw replies doesn't mean jackshit.

Hell, even a good cupcake thread got hundreds of replies and still just the same old shit