Viewing the forum on my phone?

Dazey

Fucked if I know why but for some reason I can't access the forum from my phone. It works absolutely fine when I'm on wifi but on a cell connection it simply won't connect. Is this something I need to sort out with my iPhone settings? Buggered if I know what to do and it's pissing me the fuck off. I can access any other site on it but not MyGnR. :shrugs:

If it works on the phone when it's connected via WiFi, then it suggests to me that the issue is with your cellphone provider, although there's no particular reason why that should be the case. It seems unlikely that the phone itself is the issue.

How long has it been going on for? If it's a network issue, it'll probably just be short term.

If it works on the phone when it's connected via WiFi, then it suggests to me that the issue is with your cellphone provider, although there's no particular reason why that should be the case. It seems unlikely that the phone itself is the issue.

How long has it been going on for? If it's a network issue, it'll probably just be short term.

It's been going on intermittently for a while but recently it's just refusing to work at all. As I said the weird thing is that not only is it fine on a wifi connection but every other website works fine on the cell connection. Just seems a little odd that this is the only site I've tried to visit that has this issue. Basically it starts to load the page and then says "Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding". I've tried deleting cookies and all stored website data in case that was somehow causing the problem but to no avail. Also I seem to have no issues connecting with my iPad which is on the same cell plan. It's doing my head in! :lol::confused: