A topic designed for Axl's and the GnR management team's official statements is deleted?

Apollo

Why in the world would Mods delete that topic?

A topic that designates a specific place for people to post the official statements/updates from Axl and Beta/Band management?

I cannot imagine why that would be labeled offensive.

They deleted that thread?

Meanwhile Miser does his thing. What the fuck is going on?

Only in the world of GnR is talking about official statements from the band considered a negative thing. How is this controversial? Pretty ridiculous.

What thread are we talking about again?

It was a thread for official statements from Axl and "Beta/Kids." I can see the mods wanting the phrasing of the title changed, and I understand that the idea that we might get an official statement from Axl is outlandish, but deleting the topic out of hand? C'mon.

What thread are we talking about again?

It was a thread for official statements from Axl and "Beta/Kids." I can see the mods wanting the phrasing of the title changed, and I understand that the idea that we might get an official statement from Axl is outlandish, but deleting the topic out of hand? C'mon.

I see. Thanks :thumbsup:

So, who deleted the thread? The ass-kissing from the mods to the Brazilian hangers-on is unbelievable.

Should I think 'DiceMan' was right all this time?

Come on - do you really think if we were kissing ass we'd have whole sections of the forum for members of the original band? :rolleyes:

I'm locking this because this kind of issue should be brought up via PM to a mod, the Support section has never been for threads like this.