I asked Beta about a new album and she replied...

ManetsBR

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more the Lebeis family is exposed for being the frauds they truly are the better as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe you could explain how Beta engaged in fraudery in this instance. Did she threaten a fan? Did she diminish all hopes of a GNR record? Was she given a genuine question to begin with? All in all was her fairly simple reply characteristic of some Brazilian sorcery?

Anybody without an inherent prejudice against current management could recognize that Beta didn't behave in any way inappropriately. A stupid rhetorical question was put to her which she clearly felt detracted from the real point of the picture, touring success.

im pretty curious to know if the 2 people that asked about a new album (indirectly) actually expeceted an answer ??? if so, then i can understand if their feelings were hurt, but if they were just being dicks, why cry about the reply they got ?

honeslty, did you really expect her to say CD2 will be in stores december 21st or some shit like that ?

Edited by Hollywood Gunner

The more the Lebeis family is exposed for being the frauds they truly are the better as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe you could explain how Beta engaged in fraudery in this instance. Did she threaten a fan? Did she diminish all hopes of a GNR record? Was she given a genuine question to begin with? All in all was her fairly simple reply characteristic of some Brazilian sorcery?

Anybody without an inherent prejudice against current management could recognize that Beta didn't behave in any way inappropriately. A stupid rhetorical question was put to her which she clearly felt detracted from the real point of the picture, touring success.

In this instance it seems like she did nothing wrong. But I will bring up a story that MSL told years back (before CD came out) when he was on the phone with Beta and she was telling him "you guys (fans) are going driving him (axl) crazy, wanting a new album, why can't you leave him alone?" (not an exact quote but pretty close)

So it is pretty obvious that they (Management and/or Axl) dont want to be asked about it.

Ah, leave the guy alone. He got his point across and posting in a foreign language is not easy :shades:

I wasn't making fun of him. I just like the way the phrase comes across in English, and I want to know what the meaning is in Portuguese. I'm not always being a snarky little bitch. :lol:

Put some shame in the face means that Beta should be ashamed.

But I will bring up a story that MSL told years back (before CD came out) when he was on the phone with Beta and she was telling him "you guys (fans) are going driving him (axl) crazy, wanting a new album, why can't you leave him alone?" (not an exact quote but pretty close)

So it is pretty obvious that they (Management and/or Axl) dont want to be asked about it.

Firstly I would question the accuracy of your quote as well as MSL's agenda at the time. But to address what you've said; how can encouraging the community not to pester Axl translate as management regarding a new album as a taboo subject?

Furthermore, Beta at that point was acting only in a personal role to Axl therefore she is only serving Axl's interests. She is currently part of the GNR management therefore she simply has to maintain an interest in the wider aspect of Axl's life.

BAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Perhaps you should contact a doctor. Clearly your brain cells have been infected by some form of sheep mutation.

Absolutely shocked to see people like Ali and Axl-morris defending Beta's response. Wow. Even as much as you guys worship Axl's every move, how can you say that her response wasn't disrespectful and rude. She is the band's MANAGER. Repeat that setence in your head. She is the band's MANAGER. A fan asked about a new album and instead of giving a respectful/professional answer, she responded like an angry teenage girl.

This band needs to get a real manager. ASAP.

I never said her response was polite or not rude, Groghan. Again with the arguing against points never made.

My point was Manets did not ask a direct question. Questions usually end with a question mark. He made what could be interpreted as a sarcastic remark or joke (with the "lol jk" at the end). A more direct question may have eliminated any misinterpretation on Beta's part and gotten a more direct, and, yes, polite, response.

Ali

This is stupid.

As a manager of the band and the main person(apparently) for PR, it would have been best if she didn't say a thing instead of acting like some persecuted maid that just had her mop bucket thrown back in her face. Touring success? The crowds have consistently gotten smaller along with questionable bookings. She came off as hyper sensitive, not unlike her "son." "Complaints, complaints, complaints?" So do your fucking job right instead of booking wedding and bowling alley gigs in between festivals GNR don't belong in(Governor's Ball). When you see the crowds getting smaller, it's a sign that the demand for the show is going down. And when fans make comments(sarcastic or not) that they want new material, use that head and see the obvious instead of trying to be a little victim. If she can't handle it, then she should hand off her job to someone capable of doing it correctly.

It's just more of that blame the fans bullshit and it IS inappropriate. Any business in the world that treats the consumers like insignificant bystanders will always get "complaints." Their little boat is sinking in the river of bullshit that only THEY created. Only an idiot would suggest otherwise.

Why don't you guys come on over for dinner? I'll cook you some dookie marinated eggs for ya. You better ask for seconds and not give any "complains."

Beta needs some serious fuckin' shame in the face. :lol:

So what does that mean? Does it mean the person will have a look of shame on their face? Or is shame like an object that gets put on someone's face? Honestly curious, my Brazilian friends.

hahahaha, relax man, i'm ok with that mistake. Actually, i like to post in this website to practice my english. "Get some shame in the face" means "be embaressed, 'cause something that you are feeding and that you can solve the problem, just by stop feeding it, is turning against you". In this case, Beta is being stupid because people still buy tickets for concerts, even with this attitude. So, if people "got shame in the face", they would stop buying tickets. Understood?

Resuming: "Change your attitude"

Edited by MattElias

Beta needs some serious fuckin' shame in the face. :lol:

So what does that mean? Does it mean the person will have a look of shame on their face? Or is shame like an object that gets put on someone's face? Honestly curious, my Brazilian friends.

hahahaha, relax man, i'm ok with that mistake. Actually, i like to post in this website to practice my english. "Get some shame in the face" means "be embaressed, 'cause something that you are feeding and that you can solve the problem, just by stop feeding it, is turning against you". In this case, Beta is being stupid because people still buy tickets for concerts, even with this attitude. So, if people "got shame in the face", they would stop buying tickets. Understood?

Resuming: "Change your attitude"

Thanks for the explanation. I wasn't criticizing your English. I was just interested in how the phrase works. Like, if we were to take the phrase literally, would it mean that people have a look of shame on their faces? Like their faces look ashamed? For example, like when we say someone is "wearing a sad face," is it kind of the same thing?

This is stupid.

As a manager of the band and the main person(apparently) for PR, it would have been best if she didn't say a thing instead of acting like some persecuted maid that just had her mop bucket thrown back in her face. Touring success? The crowds have consistently gotten smaller along with questionable bookings. She came off as hyper sensitive, not unlike her "son." "Complaints, complaints, complaints?" So do your fucking job right instead of booking wedding and bowling alley gigs in between festivals GNR don't belong in(Governor's Ball). When you see the crowds getting smaller, it's a sign that the demand for the show is going down. And when fans make comments(sarcastic or not) that they want new material, use that head and see the obvious instead of trying to be a little victim. If she can't handle it, then she should hand off her job to someone capable of doing it correctly.

It's just more of that blame the fans bullshit and it IS inappropriate. Any business in the world that treats the consumers like insignificant bystanders will always get "complaints." Their little boat is sinking in the river of bullshit that only THEY created. Only an idiot would suggest otherwise.

Why don't you guys come on over for dinner? I'll cook you some dookie marinated eggs for ya. You better ask for seconds and not give any "complains."

/thread

This is stupid.

Oh shit! OWWWWNED! :lol:

This is stupid.

:thumbsup:

you guys should realize that this isnt a normal band...beta has to deal with a person who everyone says it's hard to deal with...axl likes to take things slow and he isnt prepared for a new album, he has always done what he wants. im not defending him but its just the way things are.

If she thinks that im going to pay ( more btw) to see a band that i have seen in 2006 and 2010 and right now are in a completly fall of quality in their shows and his Singer is a shadow of his past ( 90s,06 and 10).......

She must be crazy and blind.

Give me a decent show,songs sing properly and surprises ( new old songs) and ill pay

This is stupid.

Oh shit! OWWWWNED! :lol:

BOOM!