I asked Beta about a new album and she replied...

ManetsBR

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she thinks that im going to pay ( more btw) to see a band that i have seen in 2006 and 2010 and right now are in a completly fall of quality in their shows and his Singer is a shadow of his past ( 90s,06 and 10).......

She must be crazy and blind.

Give me a decent show,songs sing properly and surprises ( new old songs) and ill pay

Anybody without an inherent prejudice against current management could recognize that Beta didn't behave in any way inappropriately. A stupid rhetorical question was put to her which she clearly felt detracted from the real point of the picture, touring success.

This is stupid.

As a manager of the band and the main person(apparently) for PR, it would have been best if she didn't say a thing instead of acting like some persecuted maid that just had her mop bucket thrown back in her face. Touring success? The crowds have consistently gotten smaller along with questionable bookings. She came off as hyper sensitive, not unlike her "son." "Complaints, complaints, complaints?" So do your fucking job right instead of booking wedding and bowling alley gigs in between festivals GNR don't belong in(Governor's Ball). When you see the crowds getting smaller, it's a sign that the demand for the show is going down. And when fans make comments(sarcastic or not) that they want new material, use that head and see the obvious instead of trying to be a little victim. If she can't handle it, then she should hand off her job to someone capable of doing it correctly.

It's just more of that blame the fans bullshit and it IS inappropriate. Any business in the world that treats the consumers like insignificant bystanders will always get "complaints." Their little boat is sinking in the river of bullshit that only THEY created. Only an idiot would suggest otherwise.

Why don't you guys come on over for dinner? I'll cook you some dookie marinated eggs for ya. You better ask for seconds and not give any "complains."

Oh shit! OWWWWNED! :lol:

BOOM!

As a manager of the band and the main person(apparently) for PR

Touring success? The crowds have consistently gotten smaller along with questionable bookings.

Any business in the world that treats the consumers like insignificant bystanders will always get "complaints."

What a dreadful reply from you, expectedly.

To correct your inaccurate assertions, Beta is part of management she is not the sole influence on GNR affairs. Clearly Fernando assumes a more prominent position. Beta is also not designated with the area of PR as you have claimed, in fact a person called Nik Souris handles conducts the vast majority of PR.

The crowds have gotten smaller for two very understandable reasons. Firstly, management have moved to book more intimate venues which logic would tell you are clearly going to fit smaller numbers of people in comparison to the big venues. Second of all, ticket prices are becoming more costly. Not everybody are following the initiative of Bon Jovi unfortunately. These two factors lead to smaller audiences, imagine that.

Here is your biggest misunderstanding. GNR are a band they are not a business. They have no corporate responsibility whatsoever to you or anybody else. Starbucks can't deny you a coffee, but it is the prerogative of a band to gauge their sense of artistry whenever. Deal with it.

comparison to the big venues. Second of all, ticket prices are becoming more costly. Not everybody are following the initiative of Bon Jovi unfortunately. These two factors lead to smaller audiences, imagine that.

Here is your biggest misunderstanding. GNR are a band they are not a business.

Band my ass...

It's strictly a business based on the efforts and success of the original Guns N' Roses. The band members are merely employees and Axl is the boss. The only reason the audiences got smaller are the "band's" and show's quality.

Touring success? The crowds have consistently gotten smaller along with questionable bookings.

Any business in the world that treats the consumers like insignificant bystanders will always get "complaints."

To correct your inaccurate assertions, Beta is part of management she is not the sole influence on GNR affairs. Clearly Fernando assumes a more prominent position. Beta is also not designated with the area of PR as you have claimed, in fact a person called Nik Souris handles conducts the vast majority of PR.

The crowds have gotten smaller for two very understandable reasons. Firstly, management have moved to book more intimate venues which logic would tell you are clearly going to fit smaller numbers of people in comparison to the big venues. Second of all, ticket prices are becoming more costly. Not everybody are following the initiative of Bon Jovi unfortunately. These two factors lead to smaller audiences, imagine that.

Here is your biggest misunderstanding. GNR are a band they are not a business. They have no corporate responsibility whatsoever to you or anybody else. Starbucks can't deny you a coffee, but it is the prerogative of a band to gauge their sense of artistry whenever. Deal with it.

this post made me laugh. not only axl has a defense force now but also beta and team crap too. so funny.

Band my ass...

It's strictly a business based on the efforts and success of the original Guns N' Roses. The band members are merely employees and Axl is the boss. The only reason the audiences got smaller are the "band's" and show's quality.

Regardless of the degree of democracy within the band, it is completely false to draw analogies between GNR and its fanbase/business and its consumers. GNR exists for itself ultimately, it is merely your choice whether or not you choose to like the songs and the live shows. If you do not like one or the other, or both, then your only option is to go away. There is no legal way you can coerce GNR into doing things differently. Why? Because it is not a corporation with corporate responsibilities to its customers. As I said already McDonalds will give you whatever you order on the menu, and if you hate it, you can actually impact upon McDonalds policy. If you go to a GNR show and they don't play your favorite song, it is an entirely different scenario. It is your personal choice to go and see GNR, whereas McDonalds have to seek out your Big Mac order.

People on here need to quit bugging her. She has a job and doesn't need to waste time on the likes of losers.

Well maybe if she did her job a bit differently there would be no need for people here to "bug her" as you put it

Guest Manny Manner

I think Axl said something about people's "misguided sense of entitlement." As a new forum member I would say that is one of the biggest things I've noticed on this site- in fact it's the general mood of many (the majority?) of the members here. I want to hear new material too, I want to see the live shows shaken up, etc, etc- but am I owed that? No. If you don't like the way things are going- change the channel, don't go to the shows, and don't buy the records. That last one shouldn't be hard to accomplish at all. Axl doesn't owe me shit or anyone else for that matter.

I think Axl said something about people's "misguided sense of entitlement." As a new forum member I would say that is one of the biggest things I've noticed on this site- in fact it's the general mood of many (the majority?) of the members here. I want to hear new material too, I want to see the live shows shaken up, etc, etc- but am I owed that? No. If you don't like the way things are going- change the channel, don't go to the shows, and don't buy the records. That last one shouldn't be hard to accomplish at all. Axl doesn't owe me shit or anyone else for that matter.

Great points. No one here has ever said that before.

Oh, btw, too fuckin' obvious.

Guest Manny Manner

Great points. No one here has ever said that before.

Oh, btw, too fuckin' obvious.

Well, as I mentioned I am new to the forum and yeah I think it is pretty obvious.

Fernando only assumes a more prominent position because he is the Tour Manager, and he's been the only one attempting to do his job. Most bands have aspects beyond touring.

Booking smaller venues in no way, shape or form explains consistently failing to sell out those smaller venues. There is no excuse for the decline in attendance other than the decline in quality of the shows.

I agree with your last statement completely. They don't owe anybody anything. Never felt that they have. But it's rather pointless to support them if you don't at least believe in the possibility that someday they will do something more than they're doing now. I don't see how any true fan can be happy with the cancellation of everything outside of tour dates and no information regarding anything in sight. :shrugs:

"Starbucks can't deny you a coffee." :rofl-lol:

A private business can deny you whatever the fuck they want. Just like a band. Also, a band is most certainly a business, wtf do you think they hire managers for? Fun? With the way they've been operating, it's no surprise the demand for them has fallen. Like any business, if you ignore the demand for new music and keep delivering the same old tired shit, demand goes splat and you're left with complaints.

I couldn't give one shit if they release new music or not. I doubt there's much better material in the vault than CD. That isn't anything I'd want to hear. Other people may, though. No one ever claims GNR owe them anything. No business "owes" the customer anything unless they directly pay for it. Axl and Beta owe it to their revolving band members that have stuck around collecting pay checks to be a cover band the chance to make their own mark. It's called respect. Clearly Axl and the little minions around here sucking his ass hoping for peanuts may not understand that but mutual respect is needed to keep a band rolling. If fans of this version of the band can get something positive out of that in the process....GOOD!

"Starbucks can't deny you a coffee." :rofl-lol:

A private business can deny you whatever the fuck they want. Just like a band. Also, a band is most certainly a business, wtf do you think they hire managers for? Fun? With the way they've been operating, it's no surprise the demand for them has fallen. Like any business, if you ignore the demand for new music and keep delivering the same old tired shit, demand goes splat and you're left with complaints.

I couldn't give one shit if they release new music or not. I doubt there's much better material in the vault than CD. That isn't anything I'd want to hear. Other people may, though. No one ever claims GNR owe them anything. No business "owes" the customer anything unless they directly pay for it. Axl and Beta owe it to their revolving band members that have stuck around collecting pay checks to be a cover band the chance to make their own mark. It's called respect. Clearly Axl and the little minions around here sucking his ass hoping for peanuts may not understand that but mutual respect is needed to keep a band rolling. If fans of this version of the band can get something positive out of that in the process....GOOD!

Well said.

These deluded fans are making me laugh these days.

Personally I think exceptional people (scientists, politicians, artists, whatever) should be obliged to share their gift with humanity. Statements like "I don't owe anybody anything" are fucking selfish in my book.

It’s so easy to point fingers.

It’s so easy to find lunatic answers to questions that maybe even those involved may not know how to give a proper reply because it’s simple not so easy.

Axl has spoke many times about how hard it was to accomplish Chinese Democracy and about all the many many issues that made it take so long to be released.

Not even God knows why there’s no new music around. Maybe it’s because of the same issues that delayed CD. Maybe it’s just because it’s not the right time yet. Or could it be because of one million different reasons. We don’t know. So, nevermind.

So many bands take forever to release a new album. We got our new album. It’s been only 5 years since its release. I still enjoy it as I enjoyed back in the day because it’s so good. Of course I wanna see videos for it, I wanna see the proper booklet, I wanna see the remixes, the same way I dream of hearing the re recorded appetite from 1999 and yes I want new music just like everybody else. BUT there’s no reason to demand something like this. Art is not Wallmart. You can’t ask for new music the same way you ask for Diet coke at the market when they’re out of it. Doesn’t matter the reasons why there’s no new record around, we need to respect and there’s no reason to put pressure on the band or on their crew. When it’s time, it’s time. Meanwhile, enjoy what we have or go away.

People who complain about shows being exactly the same are probably the same people who are everyday on the internet, with nothing to do. Ok, the shows might be quite similar but to those who go to the shows, it’s a unique experience. If I could I would go to 50 shows (and even though the setlist would be more or less the same), I would enjoy every second of every gig. But this is just me. Of course I would love to see more Chinese Democracy songs being played live but this is not my band. This is up to Axl and the boys to play wherever they want/like. If you’re not happy, don’t stick around. But it’s not fair to complain and bitch to them. Am I tired of the paintings of a specific artist? I won’t complain, I just leave. So you have a choice. Stay or leave.

We all know Beta has done more for this band that most people around, ever. It’s so low and ridiculous to say that she and the Lebeis can’t do their job. First: we have no idea about the issues they face in Guns (we can only imagine the terror if you think about all the issues that delayed CD). Second: who the hell do you (you all that criticize) think you are to judge someone? It’s soooo easy to judge other people. We, humans, tend to do it. It’s so easy to judge everyone out there. But from 100 people you judge everyday, do you think you’re right as regards at least how many? 1, 2, maybe? It’s so easy to judge when you’re not inside the scene, when you’re no the target. Third: Many people hate Beta, Fernando and Vanessa because they wanted to be in their shoes – this is what I call envy.

We should be thankful Axl has people around him who really cares about him, which is something SO rare inside this business – and out of this business as well.

Thank you Axl for this amazing record! And thanks to Beta, Fernando, Del and everybody else who make this band alive !! Which isn’t a easy thing to do.

GNR4LIFE!

Edited by spgunner

It’s so easy to point fingers.

It’s so easy to find lunatic answers to questions that maybe even those involved may not know how to give a proper reply because it’s simple not so easy.

Axl has spoke many times about how hard it was to accomplish Chinese Democracy and about all the many many issues that made it take so long to be released.

Not even God knows why there’s no new music around. Maybe it’s because of the same issues that delayed CD. Maybe it’s just because it’s not the right time yet. Or could it be because of one million different reasons. We don’t know. So, nevermind.

So many bands take forever to release a new album. We got our new album. It’s been only 5 years since its release. I still enjoy it as I enjoyed back in the day because it’s so good. Of course I wanna see videos for it, I wanna see the proper booklet, I wanna see the remixes, the same way I dream of hearing the re recorded appetite from 1999 and yes I want new music just like everybody else. BUT there’s no reason to demand something like this. Art is not Wallmart. You can’t ask for new music the same way you ask for Diet coke at the market when they’re out of it. Doesn’t matter the reasons why there’s no new record around, we need to respect and there’s no reason to put pressure on the band or on their crew. When it’s time, it’s time. Meanwhile, enjoy what we have or go away.

People who complain about shows being exactly the same are probably the same people who are everyday on the internet, with nothing to do. Ok, the shows might be quite similar but to those who go to the shows, it’s a unique experience. If I could I would go to 50 shows (and even though the setlist would be more or less the same), I would enjoy every second of every gig. But this is just me. Of course I would love to see more Chinese Democracy songs being played live but this is not my band. This is up to Axl and the boys to play wherever they want/like. If you’re not happy, don’t stick around. But it’s not fair to complain and bitch to them. Am I tired of the paintings of a specific artist? I won’t complain, I just leave. So you have a choice. Stay or leave.

We all know Beta has done more for this band that most people around, ever. It’s so low and ridiculous to say that she and the Lebeis can’t do their job. First: we have no idea about the issues they face in Guns (we can only imagine the terror if you think about all the issues that delayed CD). Second: who the hell do you (you all that criticize) think you are to judge someone? It’s soooo easy to judge other people. We, humans, tend to do it. It’s so easy to judge everyone out there. But from 100 people you judge everyday, do you think you’re right as regards at least how many? 1, 2, maybe? It’s so easy to judge when you’re not inside the scene, when you’re no the target. Third: Many people hate Beta, Fernando and Vanessa because they wanted to be in their shoes – this is what I call envy.

We should be thankful Axl has people around him who really cares about him, which is something SO rare inside this business – and out of this business as well.

Thank you Axl for this amazing record! And thanks to Beta, Fernando, Del and everybody else who make this band alive !! Which isn’t a easy thing to do.

GNRLIFE!

Oh please! Read up on what a normal manager does and how a normal band functions. How can you even think that way when the band's manager is having such a horribly condescending attitude towards the fanbase? In what universe is that acceptable? As far as I'm concerned there's a LOT of very fair criticism to be had on Axl, Guns n' Roses and their terrible excuse for a management team. So by all means let's voice it. People need to stop treating Axl like some special needs kid. Oh poor Axl and it's all so hard for him and we should be so thankful. Please! All the excuse are rubbish. It's pretty normal to me to have the same expectations of GnR as you'd have of any other functioning band.