I asked Beta about a new album and she replied...

ManetsBR

I don't think this means a new album's not on the cards at some point in the future, I think she's basically saying nothings ever good enough. The band don't tour - people moan, the band release an album years and years after it was first announced - people moan, the band tour prolifically for a couple of years - people moan.

LOL @ claiming people moaned about nugnr RELEASING an album and 4 years becoming "a couple of years."

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this means a new album's not on the cards at some point in the future, I think she's basically saying nothings ever good enough. The band don't tour - people moan, the band release an album years and years after it was first announced - people moan, the band tour prolifically for a couple of years - people moan.

LOL @ claiming people moaned about nugnr RELEASING an album and 4 years becoming "a couple of years."

What is more shocking and hilarious..........the way the band's management team responds to the band's FANS, or the way the nutters on this forum defend and worship everything Axl, Beta and her children do?

seems the whole gnr are a joke nowadays u have a band run by a housekeeper 1 album in 20 years the same tour and set lists since Christ knows. we then have axl who can halry sing his own songs and is overweight.

the biggest rock bad is now officially a joke with axls mammy and her son running a bad that if they even got it right couldstill be the biggest band selling out saduims not 10000 areanas

and I wonder why I halry come here anymore,

Is this actually being discussed??

She's a nanny who managed to take advantage of a mentally unstable millionaire rock star through years and years of providing him what he always lacked in interpersonal relationships.

She's not a music exec who worked her way from local talent manager to managing one of the biggest selling acts of all time through years of achievements and professional accomplishments, learning the ropes and making connection.

She was a nanny, who was promoted to band manager. What kind of PR response to people expect from her?

The whole situation is totally bizarre; yet people still always ask over AND over: why won't Interscope get behind anything, why isn't DVDs coming out, why wasn't CD re-released - look who is working on it and working with the real execs who hold the purse strings. Do you think someone is going to invest money into a guy who's unstable and being managed by someone with her qualifications?? Can you imagine how amateur the business plan she offers them, while asking for 7-8 figure promotional backing??

I understand that it gets frustrating to always have the same question but she has to understand that there's a lot of people waiting for a clear answer.

They are the only one to blame for this situation. You can't answer like that to loyal fans, it's just wrong.

Very true. We deserve a little more than nothing.

She's a nanny who managed to take advantage of a mentally unstable millionaire rock star through years and years of providing him what he always lacked in interpersonal relationships.

She's not a music exec who worked her way from local talent manager to managing one of the biggest selling acts of all time through years of achievements and professional accomplishments, learning the ropes and making connection.

She was a nanny, who was promoted to band manager. What kind of PR response to people expect from her?

The whole situation is totally bizarre; yet people still always ask over AND over: why won't Interscope get behind anything, why isn't DVDs coming out, why wasn't CD re-released - look who is working on it and working with the real execs who hold the purse strings. Do you think someone is going to invest money into a guy who's unstable and being managed by someone with her qualifications?? Can you imagine how amateur the business plan she offers them, while asking for 7-8 figure promotional backing??

Awesome post.

Kryie - what would be wrong with having Sharon Osbourne as the manager? Since 1995 Ozzy has released six albums of material. Axl has released ONE.

Mags - exactly. Can you imagine how ridiculous those meetings must be. Those guys must just shake their head and surpress laughter and sadness when they see Beta enter the room.

Awesome post.

Kryie - what would be wrong with having Sharon Osbourne as the manager? Since 1995 Ozzy has released six albums of material. Axl has released ONE.

Mags - exactly. Can you imagine how ridiculous those meetings must be. Those guys must just shake their head and surpress laughter and sadness when they see Beta enter the room.

I would love to hear someone like Alan Nivens honest opinion on Beta managing the band.

so... let me get this straight... Axl basically drove everyone away, kept the name, released 1 album in over 15 years and now a maid and her family control GnR with no new album being worked on... yesh... makes perfect sense. just what fans wanted :rofl-lol:

Good summary. I almost envy those who like Chinese Democracy... At least they have that one album in 15 years to enjoy I guess. Imagine those (like me) who thought it was average ( I'm being polite here)...

I don't care about Beta one way or the other but for those flipping out, keep in mind we could have Sharon Osbourne.

I don't think Beta has much to do with the lack of new music.

If Beta is going to tout herself as GNR's manager and assume this weird Team Brazil "Godmother" position over the band, then she damn well better be ready to accept responsibility for there being no sign of another album on the horizon and the redundacy of the last couple of years.

Say what you will about Irving Azoff, but the man was able to pry an album out of Axl's hands. Beta has yet to produce anything but basically the same stage show we've been getting on and off since 2009.

Ha! This reply by Beta is just another example of why Guns n' Roses isn't worth your time and money anymore. I've been a big (though always critical) supporter of them for many years, but this is just getting pathetic. Axl and team Brazil are a joke. They milk the same concerts over and over while raising ticket prices without offering anything new for years. And then they get offended when their most enthusiastic fans are hungry for more music and insult them over it. You ungrateful pieces of shit.

If your CD re-release or your mediocre show Blu-ray (for which they're probably re-recording all the vocals) ever happens, you can shove them where the sun don't shine.

Guns n' Roses is NOT worth it anymore. Good luck with your never-ending CD tour. Axl Rose can suck it.

Edited by username

Ha! This reply by Beta is just another example of why Guns n' Roses isn't worth your time and money anymore. I've been a big (though always critical) supporter of them for many years, but this is just getting pathetic. Axl and team Brazil are a joke. They milk the same concerts over and over while raising ticket prices without offering anything new for years. And then they get offended when their most enthusiastic fans are hungry for more music and insult them over it. You ungrateful pieces of shit.

If your CD re-release or your mediocre show Blu-ray (for which they're probably re-recording all the vocals) ever happens, you can shove them where the sun don't shine.

Guns n' Roses is NOT worth it anymore. Good luck with your never-ending CD tour. Axl Rose can suck it.

if the bluray comes out, i hope it gets really low sales and shows fataxl and team dumbass they're done.

Fuck 'em. They're losers.

Axl was given $15 mil, label support, 10 years, a cadre of kick-ass musicians, and handed in his homework late with a bunch of mediocre-to-bad songs. He still bitches and moans about Slash, and Duff as if he's even on their radar. Dude's a loser. The only ones who eclipse Axl's loserdom are the hanger-ons like empowered maid Beta, and her weird Brazilian progeny.

What exactly did Beta say that is so profusely insulting? Nothing. You're all allowing your frustrations regarding new music to twist a fairly innocent reply into something that it just isn't.

Nowhere did she explicitly insult anybody aspiring to hear new GNR music. All she did was laugh off comments that she percieved to detract from the touring success.

Edited by NGOG

As I said, she didn't offend me, but that was a certain level, disrespectful. I agree some people are making a storm in a teacup, but that was not the adequate thing to say.

i think the problem was not her words, but how they represent gnr and tb's behavior towards the online community, the only people who stil care about new music. it was a big fuck you to the diehards.

I don't care about Beta one way or the other but for those flipping out, keep in mind we could have Sharon Osbourne.

I don't think Beta has much to do with the lack of new music.

WTF are you talking about? Sharons been his manager since he split with sabbath and he's had a very successful solo career

this.

thanks again, team brazil :awesomeface:

Edited by Mindray11