The best we can have

Kapitch_77

A reunion won't happen, Axl's current touring band is just that, a touring band, Axl can't write lyrics anymore because of Slash, so no new music, and his voice is not what it used to be. The best we could hope for at this point is Axl and his team of... no, I'll restrain myself... would be to start releasing stuff that would please everybody: live dvds, live cds (unaltered this time! Unlike the crappy Live Era), from when the band was on top of the world. They must have tons of materials they could release. Just release them. The fans of Axl's band would buy it, the fans from the real band too, everybody would be happy.

This band can do so much more than that. The world had never seen such a talented group of musicians playing together in the same band. You just wait and see when DJ Ashba enters the studios and records his world conquering songs. And BBF, who is the best guitarist in the universe, will come up with stuff that'll blow AFD right out of the water. You just wait.

This band can do so much more than that. The world had never seen such a talented group of musicians playing together in the same band. You just wait and see when DJ Ashba enters the studios and records his world conquering songs. And BBF, who is the best guitarist in the universe, will come up with stuff that'll blow AFD right out of the water. You just wait.

don't forget tommy who has always been a big gnr fan, i'm sure his track "going down" is awesome and won't give the feeling it's not even a gnr song at all.

In all honesty, I'm not sure I'm spending money on this band again, even if they release stuff. I mean, I'll download it or steal it and listen/watch, and maybe if I think it's a superior product then, maybe, I'll spend money on it, but Axl and company have been fucking the fans in the ass for too long now. I'm done adding my cash to their retirement funds.