Led Zeppelin vs. The Sex Pistols

Vincent Vega

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lenny doesn't shit up the board because he doesn't like a band you like.

He hates everything I stand for, and I hate everything he stands for.

He's a Punk Rocker musical Nazi, elitist, on a terror watch list, who thinks because he's into the art punk scene that puts him on a peg superior to the rest of humanity. I'm a proud, patriotic American who likes Rock N' Roll, and I say fuck the artsy fartsy fucking punk hooray for tolerance scene.

He's a Punk Rocker musical Nazi, elitist, on a terror watch list, who thinks because he's into the art punk scene that puts him on a peg superior to the rest of humanity. I'm a proud, patriotic American who likes Rock N' Roll, and I say fuck the artsy fartsy fucking punk hooray for tolerance scene.

Go fuck yourself you sorry excuse for a human being.

Go fuck yourself you sorry excuse for a human being.

B7q4R.gif

I'm so tired of these Sex Pistols thread.

Fuck off Miser

I'm tired of Lenny existing. We all have things we dislike n our lives.

Lenny is a thousand times more interesting and intelligent than you will ever be. Edited by LiveFromNormal

Lenny is a thousand times more interesting and intelligent than you will ever be.

Writing ten page long essays about Punk Rock artistic crap and engaging in pseudo-intellectual psychobabble about this and that pop cultural trend is neither interesting nor genuinely intelligent.

He's a stock character. Watch the film High Fidelity and you'll see Lenny.

Lenny is a thousand times more interesting and intelligent than you will ever be.

Writing ten page long essays about Punk Rock artistic crap and engaging in pseudo-intellectual psychobabble about this and that pop cultural trend is neither interesting nor genuinely intelligent.

And walk into any junior high school and I'll see you.

You're a trench coat and some pipe bombs away from being on the national news you colossal creep.

Start a thread directly attacking Lenny next time.

Guest Manny Manner

You gotta be either crazy or way too into punk rock to justify being a member of this forum to not pick the top 3 choices on all 3 polls.

This.

Shut the fucking fuck up Miser. Go throw some real punches if you got beef.

This.

Shut the fucking fuck up Miser. Go throw some real punches if you got beef.