Rare Axl pic on Gn'r Facebook

Carburetta

Did anyone see it? To do with the 26th Appetite anniversary. Didn't think it was him at first, pretty cool.

I am viewing on phone so may reveal itself to be a more widespread image on a larger screen.

No, it's not rare. It's photoshopped from this one.

9343833284_978ff51bae_o.jpg

Did anyone see it? To do with the 26th Appetite anniversary. Didn't think it was him at first, pretty cool.

I am viewing on phone so may reveal itself to be a more widespread image on a larger screen.

Amazing picture. Thanks for sharing!

Axl was saying, no seriously this is how it's going to go down... you're gonna quit. I'm going to take a decade to make an album. You're going to put out a bunch of crappy albums. We're both gonna get fat. Duff is actually going to end up looking like he's the smartest one out of all of us. Your wife will be in creepy topless photos with the family. I'm going to walk with a cane. Steven will be on a vh1 reality show. GnR will play backyard parties. Our fans will prove to be the dumbest in rock history so we won't even care.

Edited by tr420

Amazing picture. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, my pleasure. :) I do agree with Garburetta that you don't see this one often on the internet.

Edited by aranrod

Axl was saying, no seriously this is how it's going to go down... you're gonna quit. I'm going to take a decade to make an album. You're going to put out a bunch of crappy albums. We're both gonna get fat. Duff is actually going to end up looking like he's the smartest one out of all of us. Your wife will be in creepy topless photos with the family. I'm going to walk with a cane. Steven will be on a vh1 reality show. GnR will play backyard parties. Our fans will prove to be the dumbest in rock history so we won't even care.

XD

lol