Slash to stream Vegas Show Thursday

The Matinator

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not falsetto.

The last note was. I am aware of Myles' modal range, but that was falsetto.

No not that hard to do.. and for Bel canto.. but I wont argue with you am sure you are the expert on myles.. ..on a GnR board.

Edited by foool13

I honestly don't get why so many people here on this forum Myles. When I saw Slash and Co. he killed it and as seen here at this show he can sing the shit out of the GNR and VR tunes.

Edited by WhazUp

Not falsetto.

No not that hard to do.. and for Bel canto.. but I wont argue with you am sure you are the expert on myles.. ..on a GnR board.

I haven't given a fuck about Guns in years. But I can hear when someone switches to falsetto, the reason it's impressive with Myles is there is no crack between his modal and falsetto transition. But go ahead and play the fool.

Not falsetto.

I haven't given a fuck about Guns in years. But I can hear when someone switches to falsetto, the reason it's impressive with Myles is there is no crack between his modal and falsetto transition. But go ahead and play the fool.

Lets say so, I havent seen you interested in Myles before ... we have had endless debates on this.. since 2004 (on the appropriate board), about Myles but I am sure you are the expert... never seen you on these debates..

Missed Civil War - shit! But RQ was amazing - it went on for, what? 10 minutes? Fanfuckingtastic!

nope even longer

a little bit boring, imo

Slash should play a longer Anastasia solo, this one is shorter for some reason, maybe because RQ?

If that's the case it wasn't worth it