Changes to MYGNRFORUM.com

highvoltage

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough Volcano and Cbgr.

I was assuming that the original poster was talking about posters on this forum, and not about his friends in real life.

I also have a friend that I coach baseball with that I tried to set up with a copy of CD and his response was "Without Slash, it's not GnR. So no thanks." So I know those people are out there. I just don't think it's the majority of people, which is what you guys tend to imply. I think it's the minority of people that won't give it a chance. I believe that MOST people who love rock music and old GnR at least gave the album a casual listen. And then decided if they liked it or not.

The original poster made a comment and I thought he was referring to current members of the board. So I was just curious if he could give us some examples.

Not to be a dick here but I'm completely opposed to the changes to the D&N section.

I'm just looking forward to seeing what happens to you the next time you go off on one of your anti Slash rants. :lol:

There is no discussion to be had about a guitar player that quit on his friends, band mates and fans over 17 years ago.

What you mean to say is this: one that stood his ground against overwhelming amounts of bullshit and sabotage from his bandmate on lead vox.

Not to be a dick here but I'm completely opposed to the changes to the D&N section.

I'm just looking forward to seeing what happens to you the next time you go off on one of your anti Slash rants. :lol:

There is no discussion to be had about a guitar player that quit on his friends, band mates and fans over 17 years ago.

What you mean to say is this: one that stood his ground against overwhelming amounts of bullshit and sabotage from his bandmate on lead vox.

One stood his ground by signing over the band name and running away? Maybe you should try to figure out what standing ground means before attempting to use it in a sentence. :shrugs:

Personally I like the changes. I never understood the point in seperating Old Guns and New Guns discussion.

As for the NuGuns nutswingers whinging about the changes, if you see the current band as a legitimate continuation of Guns N Roses then why seperate the discussion?

Exactly. Surely it is a logical extension of the axl-hardcores' own arguments: ''Nugnr is a term that was created by Slasholes. Tracii Guns and Gardner = Original lineup''. Well chaps, now you have your wish. One band, one forum, one history.

And that's why we have the Side Projects sub-forum...

And that's great.

I will stop bitching and give you guys a chance to see if the trolling will be controlled from now on.

dude, whats your problem, almost everyone is being optimistic and positive with this changes, nothing bad has happened to be so angry

Mods: congrats for putting your effort & time in this forum to make it better due to the circumstances of no new music and news.

If I'm not mistaken, YOU are the reason Ron blacklisted this forum by your posting a private PM that was between you and him. NOT for public consumption, without his consent, Low move brother. Then he finds out about the crappie ensuing and logs in to straighten it out, gets attacked by several people and swears off everything except official forums, can't say I blame him.

Shouldn't you start moderating right away then? Why is the babies vs babies still alive in the... whatever this new section is. :(

And why are BBAs fabricated cupcake threads permitted? I want this richard fortus "interview" thread deleted, and the user in question also put under special scrutiny because it has been demonstrated time and time again how he concocts stuff up himself, like the fake interview here, to stir up trouble. :(

This is relevant, is every Tom, Dick and BBA permitted to post GNR fiction as if it were truth with no reprocussions?

Some of the younger posters are naive and not so well versed, and may believe this.

And now there is a Slash efficiency thread created here, when it obviously is a sideprojects section topic.

I restate my firm belief that the classic lineup and the people involved need to be relegated to another section other than GNR discussion & news.

Agreed.

And that's great.

I will stop bitching and give you guys a chance to see if the trolling will be controlled from now on.

dude, whats your problem, almost everyone is being optimistic and positive with this changes, nothing bad has happened to be so angry

Mods: congrats for putting your effort & time in this forum to make it better due to the circumstances of no new music and news.

If I'm not mistaken, YOU are the reason Ron blacklisted this forum by your posting a private PM that was between you and him. NOT for public consumption, without his consent, Low move brother. Then he finds out about the crappie ensuing and logs in to straighten it out, gets attacked by several people and swears off everything except official forums, can't say I blame him.

You're mistaken. The reason why Bumblefoot decided not to come here was because some users abused of their permission to post and started asking really though questions to him. Since he couldn't answer he decided to leave and let's not forget that he started insulting members as well which is easily forgotten by these deluded, pathetic Axl fans. Ignaliza was the reason Bumblefoot came here in the first place, some deluded, pathetic Axl fans thought he came here to chat which is BULLSHIT. Had he not shared that message with us, Bumblefoot would have never come here. That's a fact.

And please, if you have been banned from this forum, stay banned.

And that's great.

You're mistaken. The reason why Bumblefoot decided not to come here was because some users abused of their permission to post and started asking really though questions to him. Since he couldn't answer he decided to leave and let's not forget that he started insulting members as well which is easily forgotten by these deluded, pathetic Axl fans. Ignaliza was the reason Bumblefoot came here in the first place, some deluded, pathetic Axl fans thought he came here to chat which is BULLSHIT. Had he not shared that message with us, Bumblefoot would have never come here. That's a fact.

And that's great.

And that's great.

Newsflash Buddy,

I'm openly Pro-Axl, but that hardly renders me "delusional" or any adjectives you insist on labelling me with. That, in Itself is offensive and evidence of Trollish behaviour.

The way Ron was treated here, was inexcusible, and granted He was prompted To come and do damage control, by some Kid posting a Private PM. No excuse for the way he was treated.

Personally, Im not comfortable engaging In Cyber-Personable media, save for a few close friends, But I can certaInly see how under the circumstances, GNR has blacklisted this forum.

Personally I like the changes. I never understood the point in seperating Old Guns and New Guns discussion.

As for the NuGuns nutswingers whinging about the changes, if you see the current band as a legitimate continuation of Guns N Roses then why seperate the discussion?

There really isn't a logical reason NOT to have the discussion section as it is right now, I agree with you. This change has been a long time coming

Edited by WhazUp

Newsflash Buddy,

I'm openly Pro-Axl, but that hardly renders me "delusional" or any adjectives you insist on labelling me with. That, in Itself is offensive and evidence of Trollish behaviour.

The way Ron was treated here, was inexcusible, and granted He was prompted To come and do damage control, by some Kid posting a Private PM. No excuse for the way he was treated.

Personally, Im not comfortable engaging In Cyber-Personable media, save for a few close friends, But I can certaInly see how under the circumstances, GNR has blacklisted this forum.

Whatever happened with Ron has been discussed to death before. I think you know that since you're a former banner member with an alt. account posting from your phone.

Thing is, he came here because he wanted to fool everyone into thinking that he didn't say what he said. Period.

Newsflash Buddy,

Whatever happened with Ron has been discussed to death before. I think you know that since you're a former banner member with an alt. account posting from your phone.

Thing is, he came here because he wanted to fool everyone into thinking that he didn't say what he said. Period.

No on both counts, long time lurker, not a current or past member so your conjecture is wrong.

Ron's response was to the kid annoying the piss out of him. After his mistreatment here, he went to other for to ancestor he would. Only be possible on official forums from that point on.

Shame the band to forum is about wants nothing to do with interaction due to past events, statements made, and past/present. Personnel's. Start. Can't say I blame them.

long time lurker

Hahahahahaha! Yeah, let's pretend I believe that, alright? :lol:

Ron's response was to the kid annoying the piss out of him. After his mistreatment here, he went to other for to ancestor he would. Only be possible on official forums from that point on.

Shame the band to forum is about wants nothing to do with interaction due to past events, statements made, and past/present. Personnel's. Start. Can't say I blame them.

It's not like they give a different treatment to the delusional Axl fans at HTGTH.

This is the best GNR forum and without Axl's band members interaction whatsoever is even better.

So what does it mean? Can we discuss Adler's special adventures in the 80's?

I just feel like it invites bad things to happen.

Like for instance, now, when Slash makes a tweet about a wet fart he just let out, it's OK to make a thread about it here. His and Perlas shit is something I never want to read about and am offended by, he is 10x the hasbeen Axl is. and has been that way for some time. Now I should stomach shit about him just because he was in GNR 20 years ago? ... blah.

Slash turned his back on all of us and know were going to "discuss" him in the main GNR section.

There are two thing this post has shown. Firstly, that there now can no longer be any further doubt that the majority of 'cupcakes' are indeed, Axl supporters. Secondly, that the level of disgusting abuse directed at the old band dwarfs that, dished out to W. Axl Rose.

• Like 2

And that's great.

And that's great.

And that's great.

Newsflash Buddy,

Lol, Ron doesnt come here because he was insulted by some, I apologized to him and cleared things, so ur very mistaken.

Also, there is no relation between what I posted and what ur saying to me, whats ur problem dude.

Edited by ignaliza

And that's great.

And that's great.

And that's great.

Newsflash Buddy,

Lol, Ron doesnt come here because he was insulted by some, I apologized to him and cleared things, so ur very mistaken. Also, there is no relation between what I posted and what ur saying to me, whats ur problem dude.

No Problem.It is my view that private conversations should not be posted unless all parties are aware of where and how it will be viewed by others.

That said, you probably have a bright future in mass media-like The Daily Mail or National Enquirer.

On Topic, time will tell whether this change is good or detrimental.