Changes to MYGNRFORUM.com

highvoltage

And that's why we have the Side Projects sub-forum...

And that's great.

I will stop bitching and give you guys a chance to see if the trolling will be controlled from now on.

dude, whats your problem, almost everyone is being optimistic and positive with this changes, nothing bad has happened to be so angry

Mods: congrats for putting your effort & time in this forum to make it better due to the circumstances of no new music and news.

If I'm not mistaken, YOU are the reason Ron blacklisted this forum by your posting a private PM that was between you and him. NOT for public consumption, without his consent, Low move brother. Then he finds out about the crappie ensuing and logs in to straighten it out, gets attacked by several people and swears off everything except official forums, can't say I blame him.

You're mistaken. The reason why Bumblefoot decided not to come here was because some users abused of their permission to post and started asking really though questions to him. Since he couldn't answer he decided to leave and let's not forget that he started insulting members as well which is easily forgotten by these deluded, pathetic Axl fans. Ignaliza was the reason Bumblefoot came here in the first place, some deluded, pathetic Axl fans thought he came here to chat which is BULLSHIT. Had he not shared that message with us, Bumblefoot would have never come here. That's a fact.

And please, if you have been banned from this forum, stay banned.

And that's great.

I will stop bitching and give you guys a chance to see if the trolling will be controlled from now on.

dude, whats your problem, almost everyone is being optimistic and positive with this changes, nothing bad has happened to be so angry

Mods: congrats for putting your effort & time in this forum to make it better due to the circumstances of no new music and news.

If I'm not mistaken, YOU are the reason Ron blacklisted this forum by your posting a private PM that was between you and him. NOT for public consumption, without his consent, Low move brother. Then he finds out about the crappie ensuing and logs in to straighten it out, gets attacked by several people and swears off everything except official forums, can't say I blame him.

You're mistaken. The reason why Bumblefoot decided not to come here was because some users abused of their permission to post and started asking really though questions to him. Since he couldn't answer he decided to leave and let's not forget that he started insulting members as well which is easily forgotten by these deluded, pathetic Axl fans. Ignaliza was the reason Bumblefoot came here in the first place, some deluded, pathetic Axl fans thought he came here to chat which is BULLSHIT. Had he not shared that message with us, Bumblefoot would have never come here. That's a fact.

And that's great.

Newsflash Buddy,

I'm openly Pro-Axl, but that hardly renders me "delusional" or any adjectives you insist on labelling me with. That, in Itself is offensive and evidence of Trollish behaviour.

The way Ron was treated here, was inexcusible, and granted He was prompted To come and do damage control, by some Kid posting a Private PM. No excuse for the way he was treated.

Personally, Im not comfortable engaging In Cyber-Personable media, save for a few close friends, But I can certaInly see how under the circumstances, GNR has blacklisted this forum.

Lol, Ron doesnt come here because he was insulted by some, I apologized to him and cleared things, so ur very mistaken. Also, there is no relation between what I posted and what ur saying to me, whats ur problem dude.

No Problem.It is my view that private conversations should not be posted unless all parties are aware of where and how it will be viewed by others.

That said, you probably have a bright future in mass media-like The Daily Mail or National Enquirer.

On Topic, time will tell whether this change is good or detrimental.

I know it was wrong, i have said it, whats the point on repeating it?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to post this in the mod section, but I decided to put it here.

The only other big issue I feel we still have are the kind of "cliquey" groups that post in AG. It really grates on some people, and it's confusing (especially for newbies) when two or three people hijack a thread with a personal conversation nobody understands or cares to read about.

This is something we haven't been very good at addressing and I'd really like to see that improve.

The only other big issue I feel we still have are the kind of "cliquey" groups that post in AG. It really grates on some people, and it's confusing (especially for newbies) when two or three people hijack a thread with a personal conversation nobody understands or cares to read about.

This is something we haven't been very good at addressing and I'd really like to see that improve.

The hard part about that is drawing a line somewhere. Because you have to treat people equally. So when do they cross the line and when don't they cross the line. That's pretty difficult! I wouldn't really know how to handle that either. Though in my opinion this has been less of an issue lately.

I almost missed this post. I haven't looked at this thread in almost a week.

Good News!

The hard part about that is drawing a line somewhere. Because you have to treat people equally. So when do they cross the line and when don't they cross the line. That's pretty difficult!

It's really not all that hard to figure this particular problem out at all.

It's almost too late at this point. We've already lost Thomas Meadow and Miser.

Edited by Randy Lahey

The hard part about that is drawing a line somewhere. Because you have to treat people equally. So when do they cross the line and when don't they cross the line. That's pretty difficult!

It's really not all that hard to figure this particular problem out at all.

Maybe not, but I think it is hard to make a rule based upon it and enforce that rule consistently.

Ban Redhead and it all disappears!

Well... yes.

Yeah... hardly. :rolleyes:

Everyone is guilty of it, so no point in pointing fingers.

Agreed. The people that blame Dazey, Redhead, etc are the same people calling them out in every other thread. They've reigned it in significantly from where things were a few months ago and it would be nice if people acknowledged that instead of continuing to point fingers. :)

• Like 1

Lots of great things done to this forum lately. I appreciate combining sections, I appreciate the stricter enforcing of rules, and I appreciate the absence of Vincent Vega and other members. Kudos to the admins for making decisions that will benefit the forum and its members.

Well... yes.

Agreed. The people that blame Dazey, Redhead, etc are the same people calling them out in every other thread. They've reigned it in significantly from where things were a few months ago and it would be nice if people acknowledged that instead of continuing to point fingers. :)

Yes, ok...so it's the same when people complain because they are tired of seeing that and the people who do that. Ok, I will remember it. Thanks HV :)

Well... yes.

Yes, ok...so it's the same when people complain because they are tired of seeing that and the people who do that. Ok, I will remember it. Thanks HV :)

And don't you forget it! :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Isn't the idea of a community that people are sort of familiar with each other? And isn't a consequence of that that people might chat a little between threads, it's not impossible to post something to drag a thread back on topic if you've got something to say about the matter? I mean i know you got PMs and all this stuff but does it all have to be so ridgid, i mean, people do come here ostensibly for a laugh y'know, if it's really that like...regimented it's kind off putting. This ain't directed at the mods btw.

Guest cbgnr666

Didn't really make much of a difference at all including the old classic lineup in the main forum, its hardly even noticable.

Just an observation,not critisism.

Edited by cbgnr666

It doesn't change anything, we'll run the board the same way tomorrow as we were yesterday. I don't want people to take this as a green light for the recent changes suddenly being off the table.

- we're still a GN'R forum.... for now.

Does that mean you're considering the Pearl Jam idea? :awesomeface:

I happened across a 2013 Ann Wilson of Heart interview on Those were the classics,

and realized that's Axl minus the Tattoos

she still sings good, has all kinds of ambition in her thoughts, but man what a mess

and she needs Nancy real bad

Edited by shades